What is going on!?!

Brendaleeane

Reaction score
Help!!
Hello ladies.
So me and my husband have been actively trying to conceive for a year. We conceived in February but lost the baby at 8 weeks.
Here's my question I am 17dpo and I have been getting faint positive frer test for a week and also faint positive clear blue test for the last 3 days. But on 13dpo I got what I thought was my period. It was medium to heavy with no clots of cramps. On 14dpo it got a bit lighter and was now a medium flow and on 15dpo and 16 dpo I just spotted brownish. Well I tested yesterday and today and got faint BFP. And had blood test done yesterday at 16dpo and it came back today BFN. They are chalking it up as a chemical pregnancy. But the bleeding is gone and my bfp this morning was darker then they have been this whole time? Also I didn't get any cramps with the bleeding or clots. I had tiny tiny clots on 13 and 14 dpo and that's it. Now my breast hurt and lower back and head aches for a week and a half. And yes the test I posted where taken with in the tike frame.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this and if so what was the result? I have a ultrasound Friday but wanted to see if anyone experienced something similar and was in fact preg? Or found out what caused all the false positive urine test!?!

Help!?!

PicsArt_10-29-07.42.59.jpg PicsArt_10-24-05.59.07.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"