What is going on?!!

xGemx

Mum of Two x
Reaction score
I'm all stressed out and emotional. This is my second cycle now since coming off of the pill. My first cycle lasted 23 days, this cycle I'm now on day 40 and still no AF!! I feel very emotional too. Like PMT x 10. Oh and I did a couple of tests and they were BFN's. I've had enough. Has this happened to any of you?

x

Hi Gem

I know how you feel it is a killer waiting for AF. I came off BCP in June and first cycle was 47 days. I was testing every few days after CD30 and the same after CD30 this cycle. Unfortunately though I am on CD84 (!) of this cycle with no AF or BCP. Waiting is killing me but you just have to keep going!!

Good Luck and keep positive!

I was always so regular before the pill though. Also, I bought a persona fertility monitor but I can't use it if my cycles are over 32 days so that was a complete waste of money. How long is my body going to be in this mess for? I wish I knew this was going to happen when I went on the pill! Am I still ovulating?? I'm so confused.

The makers of these contraceptive pills have got a LOT to answer for....!
I had my Mirena Coil removed after 5 years in September, my last 2 cycles have been only 24 days...!
I have seen it can take up to 6 months for your body to regulate after BCP...Not much help I know but wanted you to know you are by no means alone...I have seen many posts about this exact same thing.
Maybe have a word with your GP? see if you can get something to regulate your cycle...
Wishing you all the best of luck. X

Is there such a thing? If there is I'll make an appointment online right now!

I think they can give you hormones to try and bring on af and make you more regular! I came off bcp in August and am currently on cd55! So you are by no means alone! I vow never to go on the pill again! x

sounds a bit odd but i was on a pop and had periods every 3 months 1 week on 1 week off 1 week on and then nothing again for 3 months. I had an illness and decided to take some vitamins to help me and decided to take well woman. I found every time i started to take it af arrived. I think it is starflower oil or something in it that is said to regulate your cycles, perhaps you could try this? Saying that though i started taking it the day i stopped taking my pill and i havent had my first bleed yet so i dunno but with the dates of my last bleed i wouldnt really be due af yet anyway???

oh dear i am probably confusing you more, i know i have confused myself lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->