What Is Goofy!?

xarlenex

Reaction score
Bit random yeah, but with me havin to watch it every morning Im wondering what an earth Goofy is meant to be. Mickey and Minnie are obviously mice. Donald and Daisy ducks. Pluto a dog..But what is Goofy!? Its driving me mad!:hissy:

dog? dh just agreed aswell,didnt even ask y iasked!! lol

:rofl: I used to wonder that too...I think he must be a dog! x

Have u ever wondered y goofy can stand on 2 feet while pluto is on 4 when they're both dogs?

Next Q, if Pluto and Goofy are both dogs, why can only Goofy talk? :dohh:

No i havent, but my OH said that and my reply was...its a cartoon...its not meant to make sense :rofl: thats my answer anyway lol

Cuz goofy is "special" :shrug: how the bloody hell do we know toria?? :rofl: ask walt disney :rofl:

Yea thats whats confusing me..Goofy can stand and talk pluto cant, and goofy doesnt have a tail!!

Goofy doesnt have a tail?? I never noticed....not even a stumpy one?

I would think he would tuck it in, it's illegal to dock dogs tails! :rofl:

Googled it: Can't believe I googled this:rofl:

Goofy is an animated cartoon character from Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse universe. He is an anthropomorphic dog and is one of Mickey Mouse's best friends.

Apparently::rofl: Anthropomorphic is a word meaning "like a human." It is used to describe a well-known concept called anthropomorphism, or ascribing human characteristics to a non-human being or object. Typically, this is used in reference to deities, which are usually given the form of humans. However, the word can apply to any non-human thing, including animals, plants, and inanimate objects.

In a literary sense, there is a difference between ascribing human traits to an object (anthropomorphism), or to an abstract concept (personification).

I'm seriously laughing my behind off, that I googled this and now am trying to explain why a cartoon acts like a person. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->