What is happening to me?!?

shortnstumpy

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Well I am either 3 or 4 DPO and I know it is wayyyy too early to have any kind of symptoms as implantation wouldnt have even happened but I am kind of really worried I may have some kind of hormonal imbalance:

I have a positive OPK on the 1st July and had plenty of :sex: now since yesterday I have had lower back ache and 'heavy' boobs- I'm not sure how else to explain it but- I have D size boobs and have never really noticed the weight of them but all of a sudden they feel heavy and if something rubs against my nipples t's really irritated. So this morning I woke up with kind of cyst like pimples under my nose and on my chin. My vagina is aching (I get this during AF but not due until 15 or 16th July) AND the final straw is I asked DH to go to the shops to get desert for me but when he asked what I wanted I had no idea so he comes home with apple pies and ice cream and I BURST OUT CRYING becuase its not what I wanted :cry:. Talk about feeling like a major bitch.

So anyways now I am kinda worried that I may have a hormone imbalance. First I thought i may have been double ovulating but did another OPK today and it was negative. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? I'm one of those typical nurses who never want to go to the doctor but I'm worried something may be wrong... :huh::saywhat::?

I don't have any answers for you but didn't want to read and run. I know sometimes when your progesterone is high in your LP it can cause the same symptoms as pregnancy. It's normal to have stronger hormones some months. Other than that, could you have O'd earlier? Do you chart?

Would it be worth testing with an early response?

Good luck!

I didn't exactly chart this month as first month of trying but about a week prior I had slippery wet CM and a slight positive on OPK so did the deed then but for some reason on 1st July I took another OPK and it was positive then too so did the did that week. So I'm not 100% sure when I actually ovulated but from memory it seemed more Positive on the test 1st July...

I so asked myself the same questions as you are right now during my last cycle! For me it was just weird symptoms that caused me to worry and get hopeful, but AF arrived right on time. My breasts felt so heavy and also seemed to grow (I'm barely a B cup, so growth is pretty noticeable :) ) and underwires were a torture device. My uterus felt "heavy" and campy at times. I cried more during the last cycle then I have for the past year combined and poor DH walked around on eggshells. The worst part of it is that I knew I was being an irrational B but I couldn't stop myself.

I didn't exactly chart this month as first month of trying but about a week prior I had slippery wet CM and a slight positive on OPK so did the deed then but for some reason on 1st July I took another OPK and it was positive then too so did the did that week. So I'm not 100% sure when I actually ovulated but from memory it seemed more Positive on the test 1st July...

If you possibly O'd earlier, I would go with Rozzer and test, but then again I'm a POAS addict when I'm trying. :wacko: Good luck!

Ok so I should be 8 DPO and noticed a tiny bit of spotting while I was on night duty last night. Just woken up slight cramps again and have light pink bleeding on toilet paper when I wiped. I have EVeRYTHInG crossed that its implantation bleeding and not AF coming 7 days early.

Ok so I should be 8 DPO and noticed a tiny bit of spotting while I was on night duty last night. Just woken up slight cramps again and have light pink bleeding on toilet paper when I wiped. I have EVeRYTHInG crossed that its implantation bleeding and not AF coming 7 days early.

I've got fingers crossed it is too!! Good luck and baby dust

:dust:

I think it is my AF as started off pink bleeding but now red so for some reason my cycle has gone from 36-38 days to 29 days for the first time ever :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->