• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What is happening?

BrendaDC6907

Reaction score
So this morning i took this cheapie. Its been 3 days since i took a frer (that was neg). This popped right up w what looks like a sure line. After it dried however, the line continued to move up the test and disappear? The pic was taken within a minute - mabye min n half

Attachments

• 20171115_055015.jpg
    20171115_055015.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 62
I'm not familiar with these tests or the disappearing line but based on that test I'd say a high chance of it being positive. Confused about it disappearing though ... hopefully the other ladies can share their experience with these test!

Have you got a pic of the dried test?

Good luck :dust:

Your photo looks positive but if the line moved up the test and then disappeared then I would say it's probably the dye. Sometimes it takes it a while to move across completely. I have some ICs where they will look like the dye has moved across fully then out of nowhere some more dye will appear and start moving across, they confused me initially and I thought it was a line appearing when it was just the stupid dye! I would try another FRER instead as these don't tend to do this

So this morning i took this cheapie. Its been 3 days since i took a frer (that was neg). This popped right up w what looks like a sure line. After it dried however, the line continued to move up the test and disappear? The pic was taken within a minute - mabye min n half

So with these test you actually have to wait a great deal of time for a result ive used them for my pregnancies even my current one. That is probably a positive I'd try a clear blue even the equate brand but ive had good results with that one as well they just aren't like the normal test it can take more than 10 minutes with these.

This is the last test I took of this brand! out of probably 20

Attachments

• CFEE42B7-C685-48AE-9D79-15D8A8194878.jpg
    CFEE42B7-C685-48AE-9D79-15D8A8194878.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 28
That has to be a bfp. Did that line disappear too?

So mine is a bfp I backed mine up with other test but as I was telling Brenda these test seem to be different ive also went through the ones with this test that disappeared so im pretty sure if she test again she may get the same results

Ah sorry i didnt quite cop that. Sorry x

so this is Brenda's post she had taken the test but the line disappeared so I posted my test so she could see what mine looks like as well which mine is a BFP. I've taken a lot of these test (this brand) where the line has disappeared so she can also try a different brand to see if she gets a positive as well I think she will come to find that she has a BFP as well

These are a few more I’ve taken that faded out eventually

Attachments

• 848FFDF6-2A5E-4E16-B962-C7685AEE79AE.jpg
    848FFDF6-2A5E-4E16-B962-C7685AEE79AE.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 25
And u ended up being preg? Yes my line completely disappeared after the test sat for a few min.

And u ended up being preg? Yes my line completely disappeared after the test sat for a few min.

Yes I'm currently pregnant and yes on the first few test I did which was about 2 weeks ago the line would show then disappear. So I kept retaking a took a lot and then I started trying other brands but finally my lines started to stay on this test but after a few days it will fade out. Your HCG levels may be low right now and trying with FMU even SMU is good. So It wont be as diluted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"