What is one question in life...

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
that you have but will possibly never have the answer for?

Not trying to sound down, but I've always wondered how my dad could leave me and my brother and sister after my parents divorce and never look back. I asked him the one time I seem him in 6years, and he didnt answer me. I don't think I'll ever know and it bugs me

It doesnt both me any more, it did when he left when i was 12, i'd just like to no why he could do, being pg now, i no i could never leave my bubba ever

Hmmmmmm....
I would like to know why no matter how much people wash their belly buttons why they still smell like feet!

It doesnt both me any more, it did when he left when i was 12, i'd just like to no why he could do, being pg now, i no i could never leave my bubba ever

I don't know how and why some can possibly do that to their children.

It's terribly sad. :(

This is a good thread... Do you mind if I steal the idea and post a similar one in the girly sanctuary? :) x

Why when things seem to going right, something or someone chucks a spanner in the works and things start to go crap.

I would like to know why the "Good" People in the world that would do anything for anyone and are always there for you no matter what are the ones who get cancer and lose the fight while Murderers and Sicko's are healthy and dont suffer.

I want to know who the hell gave some people the right to treat other people like dirt and think that its fine to do so.

Also, why do the most miserable, mean people always seem to be the ones who can get ahead in life, and the ones that try so hard are the ones left behind.

I want to know why some people are lucky and others are not? :( Also like others have said why bad things happen to good people whilst those 'people' who waste air breathing have everything.

I want to know where all the socks go too!! I always end up with odd socks everywhere!

I wan't to know why everybody goes on about poverty and all these poor countrys who can't even get decent water, yet people pay footballers thousands and thousands of pounds every week to kick a ball around ?????

Also, i want to know why people fart and then say "omg, was that you"
Dont they know that makes it so obvious that it was them?

I would like to know why the "Good" People in the world that would do anything for anyone and are always there for you no matter what are the ones who get cancer and lose the fight while Murderers and Sicko's are healthy and dont suffer.

This is a really good one :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"