What is one question in life...

I want to know where the feck does my cutlery go :saywhat: I'll swear it sprouts legs, one minute I have 40 forks the next thing I've like 6:dohh: same with spoons:dohh::rofl:

I know its not an intelligent question but dammit I still wanna know:hissy:

:rofl:

why do we crave children so much? what makes us literally need them?

Mamfy - check the kids toy boxes, thats where i find all my spoons!! What they are doing with them in there i do NOT know, but maybe you could put that down as a question too? :rofl::rofl:

I want to know what makes a person evil.

Like what physically makes them want to hurt another human being?

What is so good about guitars?

xxx

why do only rich people win the lottery? im not talking mega rich but you know what i mean people that already own their own homes have a car and go on holiday once a year. then the ones that have nothing even though they work their arses off continue to have nothing?

so sorry for rant im a bit hormonal today !!!!! :blush:

:hug:

layla meredith xxx

I like the nipple one...that's hilarous!!

I want to know if there is anything after death (heaven).

I think I may have a few answers, then I have a question, too.
1) The male nipples questions is brilliantly discussed in this hilarious article:
https://www.salon.com/health/feature/1999/06/08/nipples/
2) Forks are also frequently stolen by husbands who take them in their lunch bags and leave them at work, even though there are designated crappy "lunch" forks to use for such things!!!! When I get a toy box, I will remember to check there for missing cutlery, as well!
3) Belly buttons smell like feet because it's a place where skin touches skin. Just like crotches and armpits, this provides a very nice, warm, moist breeding ground for bacteria. Frequent washing helps, but the foot smell is always lurking!
My question is:
why do men never master either the art of putting down the toilet seat after they pee or the simple task of putting the new toilet paper roll on the holder after the old one is used up?

i wonder if there;s any cream that gets rid of stretch marks 100%,lol

I want to know where the feck does my cutlery go :saywhat: I'll swear it sprouts legs, one minute I have 40 forks the next thing I've like 6:dohh: same with spoons:dohh::rofl:

I know its not an intelligent question but dammit I still wanna know:hissy:

Hmm, I wonder the same hon!

In my house I have a zillion forks..........but, where the hell did all my spoons go?

As for socks, yeah, where the hell does the other half of a pair go?

what is with mobile phones these days? why cant you walk 2 feet from your house without hearing one go off or seeing someone on one!!!!!

yes im a textaholic.. but gees there bloody everywhere!

I've always wanted to know..

If the world didn't have like a molten centre and it was possible to dig that far down to the other side of the world to China. Would you fall back down the hole you just made or not?! would you come out feet first upside down?!

what comes after life. And no one can answer unless they are dead really. yet no one really really knows.

id like to know where the other shoe goes when u see just one on the side of the road?!

why do you never see 'white' cat poo anymore? Was tons of it when I was a kid I'm sure....

The question about men's nipples is more why wouldn't they have them? Foetuses all develop the same at the start and the default is female :)smug:). It's only once the male hormones kick in in boys that they turn into boys and that's after nipples have been made.

I want to know why I can never think of a big question like this when someone asks me what I'd like to know?

I want to know why people who couldnt give a toss about having kids or have kids to get a council house or generally shit parents get pregnant at the drop of a hat while people who are actively trying & so desperately want a child to love & take care of have to wait months or years before they finally get their dream come true :cry:

Sorry had a crap saturday night with some rather shitty parents :hissy:

Reedy- :hugs:

I want to know why i always want what i can't have...clothes, money, a perfect figure etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->