What is really annoying you at the minute?

People bumping into me in the supermarket with their trolley. :growlmad: I'm gonna get a T-shirt saying 'Be careful - I'm pregnant!'

Annoyed that no one seems to post on happy threads but as soon as a depressing or rant post comes up everyone posts on it.I saw my baby yesterday and no one gives a shit thanks!
Yet someone creates a thread whinging no one comments on their thread and they get 8 pages of please don't go random person.
It's like if there's no drama no ones interested.

You're right and at times I'm guilty of that. :hugs:

DH leaving his clothes in the bathroom and bloody snotrags on the couch

DH's cat for always eating my cat's food. DH's cat is one who if there's food, he eats it whether he's hungry or not. My kitty follows his hunger cues. So now I am the cat food monitor all day until my boy has finished his breakfast.

I'm out of Sobe lifewater and DH has the car

There's nothing good on TV

People bumping into me in the supermarket with their trolley. :growlmad: I'm gonna get a T-shirt saying 'Be careful - I'm pregnant!'

That really annoys me! Plus old people who take up the WHOLE aisle with their trolleys then just stop right in front of you!!! ARGHH!x

i agree on smelly people we went shopping last night & we kept ending up near the most smelliest man ever i was nearly sick on the floor

DH talking in bed.
we go to bed together, snuggle up and then juuust when i'm dropping off he thinks of something to say. and does this about a bajillion times.
last night i told him how much it annoyed me and he said 'so it irritates you when i'm happy?'
Pretty much lol x x

cookery programmes on tv and ads with food in them! not good when u have ms!

I'm basically just annoyed at the army at the moment for taking my husband away when I need him most :growlmad: I'm annoyed he couldn't be here for our daughters 1st birthday, for the day I got my BFP and the day I started spotting. i'd give anything to have him (and all his annoying habits!) here right now.

....I'm also annoyed that my MW couldnt even be bothered to call me back when I left a message too!

Ahhhhh....I feel better now :blush:

I'm basically just annoyed at the army at the moment for taking my husband away when I need him most :growlmad: I'm annoyed he couldn't be here for our daughters 1st birthday, for the day I got my BFP and the day I started spotting. i'd give anything to have him (and all his annoying habits!) here right now.

....I'm also annoyed that my MW couldnt even be bothered to call me back when I left a message too!

Ahhhhh....I feel better now :blush:
:hugs::flower:

I'm annoyed that my husband issue constantly asking me what's wrong. Nothing is wrong I'm just exhausted because I'm pregnant. He's also decided that since I'm pregnant I have to pick what's for dinner every night. It's getting old quick.

Also we've told family and some close friends about the baby and now thats all they want to talk about. Don't get me wrong, we tried for this for a long time and I'm so excited, but I would love to talk about anything else. It makes me want to stay away from social situations just so I don't get annoyed and end up exploding on someone!

I'm annoyed that my husband issue constantly asking me what's wrong.

Mine does, too. I just want to tell him that I'll let him know when something is wrong and until then, please stop asking!!

Right now it's DH's snoring!! I had a really bad pounding headache this evening so went tO bed for several hours, problem is now I can't sleep :( which sucks and I've already rolled him over and put in earplugs!! Normally it doesn't bother me that much but right nnow I just can't handle it!!

For the last 2 weeks OH has slept on the sofa, partly due to me feeling so ill and partly due to him having his arm in a plaster cast (don't ask). But I've been feeling a bit better so last night we agreed he could come back to bed, and I swear to God, I've never felt this close to wanting to kill someone! If he wasn't snoring, he was grinding his teeth, and if he wasn't grinding his teeth he was muttering to himself, and if he wasn't muttering to himself he was farting.....:growlmad: I have had the worst night's sleep ever!:grr:

I've been debating if I'm really pregnant. You know the feeling. I've only had positive HPT and havent had my results back from the Dr yet so in the back of my mind I keep thinking 'it's likely your not pregnant'

However... last night OH came into the living room and stood eating a packet of crisps. He was sooo loud and sooo annoying. I wanted to rip my ears off so yeah thats when I realised I must really be pregnant cause he annoyed my first time round and it looks like it's happening again!

xxx

What's annoying me at this moment is that icant sleep nor eat. Really bad feeling. Hope this month pass very fast 

I've been off ill from work for 2 weeks, due to so called morning sickness. However oh can't seem to get it into his head that I am actually ill! I'm having a bad day today, I prob wont eat a thing and stay in bed all day. so OH comes storming in asking which of ur clothes need washing? and then picking up individual items of clothing saying - what about this? and this? even though I've said in a very angry tone - NOTHING! nothing of mines needs washed! I've wore nothing but pyjamas for 2 weeks and it's looking likely that that's what I'll be wearing for the next 2 weeks! and he's asking can we tidy the house today? well yes we can if ur willing to carry me around like a baby whilst I polish. I WISH he could feel like this for a day just to get how completely debalitating it is.

I know that in early pregnancy nothing much changes but you do feel pretty rubbish most of the time. Also it's best to avoid heavy lifting etc.

Well today OH and MIL were taking LO out so OH asks me to help him carry our 20+lb daughter in her pram down the stairs.?!? I'm on nightshift tonight and ve had no sleep, been sick quite a bit and AM PREGNANT! I just gave him a look and he was all 'oh yeah i totally forgot. I know I'm not an invalid. I will carry the pram when I'm by myself but he can easily bump it down a few stairs and MIL was there as well! Argh!

Also he got a lie in this morning. I was up at 7am with LO, working tonight and feel like crap but he gets to lie in till 10am? Where's the justice!

xxx

Oh ladies!! I sympathise with all of you!!
For me it's my hormonal rages- I feel like I'm losing the plot- don't trust oh (no reason for this), flying off handle for no reason, I'm scared of how I'm being :(((. Is this normal? It can't be right to be this mad?? I literally feel like a big fat ball of anger!!

Right now it's everything :) any little stupid thing can make me raise my voice. Good thing is my OH is very understanding. He wasn't at first we had to talk about it. But now he just does his best to make me giggle or make up for this non-existent thing he has done wrong by back/foot rubs and yummy food.

What's really annoying me though is myself, I'm constantly having negative thoughts about someone trying to steal the baby from me when they're born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->