What is reasonable access for a 22 month old??

emlubu

Reaction score
I have a 22 month old, we split away from the father due to his adultry!!
We have recently moved house again and on our 2nd night in our new place!

My daughter goes to her dads house on a Saturday 9 til 6 currently!
Is that enough or what is reasonable? I said he can have her over night when she is settled in her new house, although he thinks she is 2 she will settled anywhere which sure isn't true... I believe she needs time!!

Need advice! We have solicitors which he just got rid of his because he said she wasn't doing anything...

I think normal access is one night every other weekend.

The twins go to their dads every other weekend Friday afternoon to Sunday evening.. He has them overnight one night a week also and the next day but that only happens if its not a Thursday as he has football and thats precious to him so he 'might' watch them for a few hours while I go gym or out with friends but I have to ask him.. So he feels like he is needed most probably :haha:..
Its a lot more than what people would normally give but the break helps me be the best I can be..

If she is used to spending time with him then one or two nights every other weekend is normal and one night during the week. He is her father and despite the adultery is still entitled to quality time with his daughter.

I understand that there's alot
More behind it like violence and domestic issues his side which I'm not taking into account on this post .. I Understand the equal rights bit!!

Obviously violence changes it. If you feel uncomfortable then I would tell him he can have supervised visits but if he hasn't been violent to her and maybe someone else will also be around like his mum or family member then maybe have a word with them and air your concerns.
FOB is a complete twat and he has my children for their benefit not his. When you decide to go off and be a cheating lying a-hole I think you give up your rights cos if they had thought about how they might ruin their family they might have thought twice but people who cheat are just selfish people!!
I'm a down to earth person. I agree that dads need more rights in their children's lives but when you actually do something you know is wrong I think you give up those rights.

Like I said, FOB doesn't have my girls because I do it for him, I do it for them because unfortunately I cannot change their dad, he created them...

Entitled isn't a word id use when someone purposely tore that family apart :shrug:

He did have suPervised for 2 month which resulting in him not see her at all because he didn't want supervised been going on for ages. Bloody men!

Does he have someone around or will he be having LO on his own?

If there is violence involved then don't back down. It's supervised or nothing at all. I would never put my child at risk like that if he hasn't got someone else there.

He has had her unsupervised for 2 mOre months now just on a Saturday but wanted to know of I was being unreasonable not letting him have her over night until she is settled in her new house!

No I agree I would settle her first before things start to change because they do notice things...

if you think lo would not be at risk and would be cared for then i think you should allow a overnight stay , if your in a new property but fob is in a property that the child is a little familiar with then it can only be a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->