WHAT is the deal here???

ZandersMommy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I havent posted in awhile, but since I now feel like I have NOONE to talk to about this kind of stuff I figured I would talk to some of you ladies. I stopped TTC awhile back because the timing was not the best for me or my boyfriend. By accident, I find myself in the position I am in now. I am officially 7 days late for my period. It is usually spot on every month, but this month was a no show. I do not know when I ovulated (like I said we werent actually trying anymore). I keep having cramps that make me think AF is right around the corner so I just keep waiting but nothing. Ive had both sore and tingly BBs, completely constipated (sorry if TMI), headaches, backaches, etc. I keep playing it off as AF symptoms. Ive taken 4 HPTs throughout the 7 days and all were BFN. I dont really want to go to the doc because I just keep telling myself its AF being sneaky this month. I hate bringing it up with my boyfriend because he gets so excited about the idea of a baby and is completely gutted everytime we dont succeed. Ladies, any input? Have any of you gotten positives after being over a week late? With my son,the test popped up positive before Id missed a period. Either way I will be fine. Its this in between spot that is driving me crazy!

hugs hun a hpt should show might just be late

You may be right. Either or will be ok with me since we werent REALLY trying. All the women in my family do seem to have a history of problems with HPTs. My sister had to have a blood test after 8 weeks of negative tests, my other sister was about the same with her little girl as well. Same for my own mother with me. Im now 8 days late, trying not to think about it.

Not me personally, but my best friend didn't show positive on a HPT until she was just past 8 weeks. She kept getting BFNs and AF never came. Eventually she got BFP and had the healthiest little girl who is 8 today : )

Not me personally, but my best friend didn't show positive on a HPT until she was just past 8 weeks. She kept getting BFNs and AF never came. Eventually she got BFP and had the healthiest little girl who is 8 today : )

My sisters and mom had similar experiences with their children! I just want an answer yes or no? At that point my life can kind of return to normal again lol. A positive would be GREAT but if im not preggers then i wish the witch would show :/

My friend in her four pregnancies, never got positives until a week after her period was due.xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->