What is the deal with spicy food?

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
It's bizarre, I do like spicy food anyway but I have literally just been wanting spicy food lately, the hotter the better lol! I remember really early on in my pregnancy, I wanted something spicy, went to pizza express and ordered a really spicy pizza. The feeling of contentment and satisfaction after was better than any sex I've had :rofl:

Why is this a massive thing during pregnancy? It's crazy :haha:

Ha! I've never craved spicy stuff but can completely relate with the satisfaction of getting whatever it is you're craving. In my last pregnancy I had to have nutrageous candy bars and I don't even like chocolate but HAD TO HAVE THEM. So satisfying lol.

Buffalo chicken pieces over a lettuce salad with ranch. Mmmmmmmm!!!
Buffalo sauce has always been one of my big cravings during pregnancy.
I never quite love it as much when I'm. Not pregnant.
But the vinegar and tang and spice!!!
*drooling*

In my previous pregnancies, I craved chicken to the point I couldn't sleep and I actually cried. I was very specific about how I wanted my chicken too :haha: It had to be chicken breasts that you dice up and fry. I didn't even need to have sauce...I just wanted chicken. I had a thing for tomatoes too occasionally. Both were boys.

Not fussed on chicken this time round. It's spicy food and anything tangy or tarte.

There is a shop here called Aldi and I get jars or gherkins with little chillies mixed in with them. 69p a jar and ohhhh so good!

Tangfastic haribo is another one.

Kind of wondering if this time because it's all so different if it could be a girl but there is nothing to say it will be. Would be interesting if it was though! :)

I rarely eat sweets but after getting pregnant I crave chocolate! Chocolate and cream puff filling. :munch:

Now that I think of it, I have been eating spicier too :haha:

I was loving those Roulette Dorito's and actually loved when I got the really hot ones :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->