What is the latest you have ov,d on your cycle?

shortie58

Mummy to Katie
Reaction score
Hi all I am currently cd 21 and have been testing for the last week and no ov :cry: don't think I have every ov as late in my cycle, and also since day 17 have had all the classic signs of af showing up :wacko:.. Could it be with it being my first month off the pill that's effecting it? Only been back on it 3 months .... Or can you just ov later sometimes ?

Thanks in advance

yes coming off the pill can affect your cycles hun.
i latest i ov in any cycle is 21/22

the latest i have ov is CD 22/23 I never had any luck with OPK's cos they always had a line :shrug: it just never got darker??? I found temping to be more reliable

Since I came off the pill last year my ovulation has moved around between day 15 and day 20, although last month it wasn't until day 25. This cycle seems to be anovulatory as I'm now on day 41 with nothing. Even if you normally have fairly regular cycles you can get a strange one occasionally, and coming off the pill it often takes a while to settle down.

I have od in the 20's 3o's 40's and 50's. I can happen anytime depending on what is delaying it. My delays are usually caused by high cortisol levels (stress).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->