Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
https://www.meaning-of-names.com/names/k-names-2.asp

Kaden means "Fighter"

How true is that :happydance:

that is fitting hun :)
glad you are doing ok
i would have loved to have a nice meaning for lo's name but sadly the name daddy and i both loved from even before trying means .. wait for it ... ditch . lol
someone said to me after her was born , "oh i liked that name if i had a boy but do you know what it means ?" sneering , i said yes ut the name itself is more important that the meaning for me. the cheek !!!!
I love Brody's name :)

On the link uve posted Zane means God is gracious.
But on others it has said its also son of god! so who knows lol

ok, well...Olivia means derived from olive...BUT...for me it is a family name. Her full name is Olivia Paige. Olivia is my great grandmothers name and my mom's middle name. Paige is my middle name...so she is going to be named after the strongest women in her family.

My lil man is going to be called Kye which is japanese for Ocean! lets hope hes a calm baby then! lol!

I love the meaning of Freya's name

Freya = goddess of love, fertility and beauty :cloud9:

Drake - Means Dragon. Sometimes it says Male Duck, but I never heard that when I picked it out 10 years ago! :)

Lucas means bringer of Light, morning and Charlie means Free man :)

Meaning of "Jasmine"
African name

In African, the name Jasmine means- a flower in the olive family. Other origins for the name Jasmine include - African, Persian.The name Jasmine is most often used as a girl name or female name.

African Meaning - a flower in the olive family
Origin - Africa
Alternate Origins - Persian

xx

Joseph means "god will increase"
Anthony means "worthy of praise"

ive chosen Tristan which is from a Celtic name. In Arthurian legend, Tristan (sometimes called Tristram) was a Knight of the Round Table and the tragic hero of the medieval tale "Tristan and Isolde". Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->