• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What is the minimum amount of milk at 9 months?

littleone2010

Mum of two girls
Reaction score
Hi :)

My lo is almost 9 months and has been having around 21 oz of milk a day with 3 meals and 2 puddings a day (she does not seem to want or need snacks yet)
She has steadily been having 3 x 7 oz bottles throughout the day but the last 2 weeks she has started to drop her afternoon bottle.
I have not been giving her any more food she just doesnt seem hungry for her afternoon bottle, whereas she used to finish it.

I still offer it, but she just does not drink it anymore and it seems like a waste.
I can give her 8 oz of milk in the morning and evening but is 16oz a day enough?

Really need some advice, she is just not interested anymore!

Thanks in advance xxx

Hi hun, they dont need more than 20 oz of formula at 9+. Omar was taking around 15-18 oz. This includes milk in cereals. You can offer her more dairy to make up for the dropped ozs. 16 oz is fine for her age hun if she gets calcium from other dairy xxx

Hi hun, they dont need more than 20 oz of formula at 9+. Omar was taking around 15-18 oz. This includes milk in cereals. You can offer her more dairy to make up for the dropped ozs. 16 oz is fine for her age hun if she gets calcium from other dairy xxx

Thanks very much! You always offer such good advice :) I think thats what ilara is having, around 16 oz now but that also includes milk in her cereal. I have tried to give her more cheese and yoghurt I think I will miss that afternoon bottle now then.
Omar is sooo cute! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"