What is the most inopportune time you have actually gotten sick with m/s?

J

jerseyshoregirl

So...I just had an embarrassing episode of m/s. Was wondering if anyone had any funny stories of when they really wish they didn't get sick (but can look back and laugh about it now). I'd go into more details (just a little), but I'm not laughing yet...:dohh:

lol well you want embarrassing!
when i was about 11 weeks a was still getting ms really bad!
until i got on a bus! which was empty at first then filled up and was packed!
after a bit the people, smells and vibration made me feel so :sick: out of nowhere! i rushed to try and get off the bus but it was too busy and people wouldn't move in time so i ended up throwing up all over some guy!! :oops: :shock:

lets just say he wasn't happy! lol :trouble:
and i burst into tears lol!!
i didnt even look preg at this point either i must have looked a right state! lol
oh well!! hope i dont bump into him again!! :blush: :rofl:

:rofl: Kirstie

I have a couple:

I was lying on the sofa watching TV about 45mins after eating a large fruit salad when I felt the rumblings. Well, I couldn't really move fast enough and was sick all over my dog (long haired retriever type) who had decided that lying in a sun spot at the bottom of my sofa was his idea of bliss. He wasn't very impressed, and I had to then wrestle him into the bath which he hates while he was trying to eat my sick off himself! :rofl:

I had quite a few incidents at work too (bar/pub). One night I was in the middle of serving someone and literally dropped the glasses on the ground (heard them smash!) and ran outside to be sick.

lool aww rafwife

your poor dog! lol.. at least he thought it was yummy! :D :rofl:

My worst epsoide was last night I was CRAVING sex so bad that once we got started I just puked all over DH...It was a bad late reaction, He made a point of telling me this AM he can go 9 months without sex after that

Oh my god...those stories are hilarious! Sorry I really do feel for you as well...I can't imagine how embarrasing, but did make me giggle! I haven't gotten there yet thankfully! A friend of mine had such bad spontaneous m/s with her 3rd pregnancy they had to replace the carpet in their house as she had pretty much thrown up everywhere...yucky!

:rofl:

Luckily I havnt been sick yet, just get the feelings of nausea and barf...but thats it:happydance:

You poor ladies, how embarrasing!:hugs:

:rofl: throwing up on DH during sex :rofl:

I am team secretary for an under 8's footy team and have to attend the matches on a saturday morning. I was feeling really rough and i knew i was gonna throw up but i'd hoped i would make it home first but oh no, i threw up infront of all the parents, the kids, the ref, EVERYONE! Thats not the worst of it tho, i pee myself when i'm sick as i strain so hard i burst blood vessles in my eye lids ( i look lush lately me lol) and i was waring light grey jogging bottoms so it was so blatent that i had wet myself :dohh: gutted i was.
Needles to say i didn't go to footy this week, i cant face anyone yet :blush:

i was shopping with my mum and after coming out of dotty ps i felt it coming and was sick in a bin in the shopping centre much to the horror of the other shoppers and ive been sick lots of times in the car - u can see people looking at me as i poke my head out of the door and be sick. nice....

When I was pregnant with my daughter I was working as a psychotherapist in a psychiatric hospital. I was seeing a client who was suffering from acute paranoia for a 1-1 therapy session and I had to run out to puke about 7 times during the session. It was awful and I felt so bad but the client took it really personally and refused to ever see me again. 10 years on I'm able to laugh about it but it certainly wasn't my finest hour!

I'm lecturing now and at the start of my pregnancy I had to run out of several classes mid-sentence. A student commented that they'd heard me throwing up too which isn't great...

Bloody morning sickness!

Well I am still suffering MS. But I would say when I was getting my hair done, I didnt feel wellthe whole way through and lucky it was in my house and I had to dash off. It was horrid as i had just eaten a big dinner to. Also when I was in the hospital for my first scan I was throwing up in their loos.

I have a fear of being sick outside of my house in public because I cant seem to just throw up like a normal person, I am a dramatic vomitter and I cant help it, vocals and all! red face, vains popping out and wattery eyes.

at the mo i am trying to hold down my breakfast as you all know toast is rather sore on the way up again.

:rofl: Kirstie

I have a couple:

I was lying on the sofa watching TV about 45mins after eating a large fruit salad when I felt the rumblings. Well, I couldn't really move fast enough and was sick all over my dog (long haired retriever type) who had decided that lying in a sun spot at the bottom of my sofa was his idea of bliss. He wasn't very impressed, and I had to then wrestle him into the bath which he hates while he was trying to eat my sick off himself! :rofl:

I had quite a few incidents at work too (bar/pub). One night I was in the middle of serving someone and literally dropped the glasses on the ground (heard them smash!) and ran outside to be sick.

:rofl: Oh my poor sides! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Warning: possibly TMI)

Thanks ladies! It is great you can all look back and laugh now at these m/s stories...it helped me feel a lot better. After giving OH some :sex:, the oral kind, I had to run to the kitchen sink and got sick twice...and then I ran to the bathroom and got sick three more times. Needless to say I was *so* embarrassed and he kept apologizing...and it wasn't his fault. I told him next time, he'll have to sit down to let me do that! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->