what is the things to look for in an early pregnancy?

Tinkabell1

lost 1 angel now a mummy!
Reaction score
As it says above as i have no idea what to look for, please help!! Thanks x

really sore boobies, so tired you just have to sleep not just the I need a nap sleep, those were my first two signs. The nausea did not come till a little later for me.

the constant need to pee is apparently one of them aswell lol

ive heard u can get flu like symtoms and ive had a blocked nose that i cant shift its driving me crazy!!! no matter what i take normally when i have the flu iam ok during the day its the night when i get a really bad blocked nose but this dose of flu just isnt shifting!! i wish it was a early sign of pregnancy i really do but i dont think it is :cry:

nausea, sickness, sore boobs, tiredness... All of which can be caused by other things or imagined, especially if you are looking out for them. Only way to tell for certain is to test and if your HCG lvls are high enough to cause sypmtoms they are high enough to appear on a pregnancy test.

I would suggest to not look for thigns because you will always find some! Symptoms for pregnancy and for upcoming AF are very similar and you will drive yourself nuts!

there are loads, mine was pain like i was coming on but didnt

sore bbs. that was my first symptom!

sore boobs is always my 1st sign, coldsores, tiredness, cramps in tummy, stuffy nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->