What is this bleeding

lozmom

Reaction score
Hi Ladies please help me, i am now on my second month ttc and am abou 8DPO. I had BD with hubby Mon night (sorry TMI!). However i checked my CP out of curiosity and found it still high,... But after that i noticed some bright red blood and what looked like clots??? Could this be implantation as i haven't seen any sign in pants just from having a poke about!!TMI i know...any advice greatly appreciated!! Is it too soon to test?:wacko:

It could be implantation, or possibly just AF coming early?
I usually start spotting 4 days before my period comes on in full swing and i am now late for this and my period should have started today.
When I wiped (sorry tmi) there was a tiny tiny amount of browny cum earlier - but no more since... Im hoping this is a one off and doesnt mean AF is on the way as I really thought this was my month!
Some women have later implantation bleeding if they ovulated later than expected too.
Hope its a good sign for you x

I'm 8DPO today and had red blood this morning that turned to brown, and I've just got a very strong line on for my bfp!

It could very well be implantation bleeding, especially if it's unusual for AF to arrive early. Implantation bleeding can be red, brown, pink and even sometimes clots

Are you waiting to test?

really want to test today! Yes i am waiting but its soooo hard!!!Thank you ladies for your help you have really calmed my fears xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->