• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

what is this, does anyone know?

L

lillprutten

Lately I have been getting these very intense strong period pain feeling, just in the center of my uterus, right above the pubic bone, it really hurts, sometimes so much that im unable to move.
I dont know what this is but i have noticed it gets worse if I have been physical, like been walking a lot, or cleaning a lot.
And also noticed it got worse when i was upset a few days ago (god bless those hormones:happydance:).

Since my belly doesnt get hard when having this i dotn know what it is, but it doesnt ever get hard, not even when i have an orgasm (sorry tmi).

Hey im having pains around the pubic area too, im not too sure as i still havnt asked about it. I know that pains in the pelvic area can sometimes indicate spd, or it could be growing pains of the womb stretching.
If it gets worse i would say contact your doctor or mention it at your next appointment xxxx best of luck

As AmyMarie said - pain in this area can indicate SPD.. I have a similar type of pain and when I mentioned it to the midwife she said it sounds like the start of it.. I had assumed you just got hip and pelvis pain but apparently not! If you are getting it more after exercise then it sounds as if this could well be what it is...

I would say def speak to your mw or dr about it as it could be spd, although it could still be stretching pains. But def ask someone about it.

I get mild achey period type pains sometimes. I find that laying down on my bad for a few mins takes it off. I get really achey legs and hips after walking round town as well, I thought it was just a normal pregnant type thing? x

A lot of it can be normal pregnant aches and pains - the added weight combined with the fact all our muscles and ligaments are more relaxed due to pregnancy hormones... Specific pain in the lower abdomen, pelvis and the inside of the legs can be an indicationt of SPD - its best to mention it to the midwife as she would be the one to organise a referal to see a physio x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"