What is this its pouring out me (pic inside *tmi)

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
I've had cramping since yesterday and now this is pouring out me. I've noticed when I go to the loo that it is just kind of dangling (sorry I know tmi) and I have to pull it away. It's not like my usual cm. It's terrifying me.

Attachments

• IMAG0082.jpg
    IMAG0082.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 56
Hi I get that it's discharge/cm. Did you get it after a bowel movement or in the morning? I know mine increases around this time. X

No. I had a shower and felt something hanging and that's how it started. There's so much of it. Does that mean my cervix is dilating? Why would so much of it be coming away xx

I'm not sure why hun but yes :blush: I have had this.. I just assumed it was just self cleaning itself by producing a bit more discharge than normal or could be a sudden rise in hormones. I really don't know but it's never worried me as long as it's not red it's just my body adjusting to pregnancy. Our bodies will do lots of weird things over the next trimester. Speak to your midwife they should put your mind at rest. X

Really normal. You get loads of discharge early on and it's usually that sort of really thick white stuff (though if you are taking vitamins, it is often more yellow ish because of the vitamins, which is weird, but anyway). The mucus plug builds up in 1st tri and also your body works overtime keeping the vagina clean and mucus is how it cleans, so nothing to be alarmed about unless you see blood (which also isn't necessarily something to be alarmed about but it can be). Have you had sex recently? You'll obviously also have more discharge that usually after sex too.

Really normal. You get loads of discharge early on and it's usually that sort of really thick white stuff (though if you are taking vitamins, it is often more yellow ish because of the vitamins, which is weird, but anyway). The mucus plug builds up in 1st tri and also your body works overtime keeping the vagina clean and mucus is how it cleans, so nothing to be alarmed about unless you see blood (which also isn't necessarily something to be alarmed about but it can be). Have you had sex recently? You'll obviously also have more discharge that usually after sex too.

I had sex yesterday. This has never happened it's more the fact it's accompanied by cramping that's worrying me xx

This always happens the day after and the day after pregnancy sex for me. I suppose it is my stuff mixed with his coming back out. Very normal.

I had stuff like this a few times during the 1st trimester. A bit like ewcm but yellow and slightly stickier rather than stringy. It would come in big globs then stop for a week or so then start again. It never meant anything.

I get this throughout all of my pregnancies. It's just discharge, and it's okay. It is actually my first symptom of pregnancy that I get and pay no attention to until after my BFP! :)

Totally normal. I've never much experienced discharge in life so it's been quite a change in pregnancy to get used too! Some days, I have to change my underwear half way through.. I should probably invest in some pads but I hate them!

Also, if you had sex yesterday, it's mostly like just left overs from that as well!

Is the cramping normal though? I can still feel it in my back xx

I had stuff like this a few times during the 1st trimester. A bit like ewcm but yellow and slightly stickier rather than stringy. It would come in big globs then stop for a week or so then start again. It never meant anything.

That's exactly what it is like. It's huge blobs and they're very sticky so they aren't coming away when I wipe I physically have to sort of nip it to get it away. It just hangs as if it's stuck. I'm getting very worked up about it. I think it's how its Happening. If I was maybe just seeing it on my underwear or tissue it wouldn't be was bad it's the sensation as if something is falling out. Xx

Some cramping is normal in the early pregnancy, your body is going through a lot of changes.

Cramping is totally normal, especially after sex. Honestly, I'd have been at my doctors every 5 minutes if I had worried about cramping in the first trimester. I had period like pains on and off all day, every day. It's just your body stretching and growing. I never really gave it a second thought. The cramping has actually come back now in the third trimester annoyingly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->