What is this pain??!?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by channy3232, Apr 16, 2009.

1. channy3232

channy3232 Well-Known Member

So I went and got my hair done this afternoon...yay! So I was sitting for a long time. I noticed I was stiff when I stood up but it wasn't painful. I went to the grocery store afterwards and when I got out of my car, all of a sudden my abdomen tightened up like a BH but then it started to HURT! It hurt across the top of my bump like I had just done 1000 situps and got a muscle cramp. Then it kinda started to feel like I had to fart really bad. It hurt through to my back too It hurt like that most of the way through the store then gradually it went away. Once I sat back down in my car to leave it finally felt a little better but still sore.

Would a BH hurt that bad?? Could it just be because I was sitting for so long and when I stood up I cramped up?? It hurt reaalllllyyy bad!!

2. DolceBella

DolceBella Mum of 2 Gingers!!

I get these every once in a while too. Sometimes they last a while. It usually just means I need to take it easy. :)

3. Alicia_&_Kev

Alicia_&_Kev Well-Known Member

i got that too!! yesterday, for like 2 hours!! lol ended up down hosp, was getting irregular tightenings and got a urine infection, which they didnt actuallt do anything about but apart from that everythings good :D still aches... does yours??
    xxxx

4. channy3232

channy3232 Well-Known Member

Nothing so far today. Been having some gas pains but they're completely different than what happened yesterday. I honestly thought it was a contraction. Was kind of freaking out for a second.