• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What is this? Please read! I'm confused!

ILoveShoes

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Can you help please?
AF is 8 days late today. I've taken a lot of tests, and got BFNs. I did the last one on Friday.
I just went to the loo, and there was one blob of what looked like bloody jelly in the toilet. It was about the size of a pea. There was no blood or anything when I wiped though. I wiped the 'jelly' onto some toilet paper to get a better look, and it was dead stretchy - it's just like jelly.
What could this be? I'm really confused :wacko:
Thanks!

Implantation blob? - maybe just taken its time coming down - sorry can't be of more help

:test: think that is what i had, about 1 hour after confirming positive on hpt. good luck.

p.s i had no cm at all unitll i got + hpt.
:dust:

:test: think that is what i had, about 1 hour after confirming positive on hpt. good luck.

p.s i had no cm at all unitll i got + hpt.
:dust:

Oh my god. Really?!

I've got a FRER left - I'm gonna try and wait a couple of hours and then do it, I think.

Fingers crossed!

x

Good luck - Good luck - Good luck. Hope it BFP! Let us know! x x

Thanks so much, Kevbaby.
I'm really trying not to get my hopes up though...
xx

Give it another day hun.... or even two if you can - my first I was over a week late and still BFN... then left it two days, had a bit of spotting and then tested again - and hey presto... Good luck

Give it another day hun.... or even two if you can - my first I was over a week late and still BFN... then left it two days, had a bit of spotting and then tested again - and hey presto... Good luck

Oh god - I don't think I can wait that long!!! :wacko:

never heard of anything like that before. Hope this is what the other girls think! Good luck xx
update us please :dust:

I had the same thing too and i am now 5 weeks and 2 days preg. the only thing i can say is as long as there is no blood its generally a good sign.
As you say though, try not to get your hopes up huni x
I would wait a couple of days and take a test and go from there x

I had the same thing too and i am now 5 weeks and 2 days preg. the only thing i can say is as long as there is no blood its generally a good sign.
As you say though, try not to get your hopes up huni x
I would wait a couple of days and take a test and go from there x

Congratulations Vixta!!! :flower:

I gave in, and tested - BFN.
I'm an idiot, aren't I!
x

no u aint chick. i was 4 days late and was testin and was havin bfns. i have ready one here girls gettin bfps 10-14 days after af due. fx, u r having good signs. xxx

I got a blob just like that, but mine was on O day... Hoping yours is the beginning of your :bfp:! :) Good luck!

~*BABY DUST*~

You're not an idiot! It's just too hard to resist testing...
x x

Hi ladies,
I had a blood test on Thursday, got the results on Friday - BFN! The AF turned up :-(
So, I'm out this month.
Thanks for asking though, everyone :)
xx

Chin up! Next month...June babies here we come! PMA! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs