what is this shortlived burning pinchy pain high up on left?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
it was only a few seconds. it was high up like at the top of my bikini line on the left side, above where i wuld guess my ovaries are. what organ is there or could there be in that area? or maybe it is my ovaries. but to give a visual, if im wearing bikini underwear, it wuld be right behind the upper elastic band part on the left side which is below the belly button by about an inche or inch and a half i guess

Wish I could tell you! I got it at 6dpo on my right and again today (9dpo). Very short lived. Hoping it brings good news for us

Also having this, although it feels constant now. Unsure what DPO I am but I'm CD24. Hope it's a good sign for us :dust:

i dont even know if ive ovulated yet. ive had alot of cm the past few days but two days ago and this lasted for two days, the first day i had pink and red spotting twice with alot of cm. the second day i had brown spotting once with alot cm. still having alot of cm.

i breastfeed so my O is all over the place. but i never have spotting midcycle. i only had spotting when i was 5 weeks pregnant. otherwise spotting leads to af within minutes.

Hm. That does complicate/confuse things. Maybe take a test in two more days?

testing is covered. i test everytime i pee all day everyday. i have plenty of tests to use so thats not a problem ;o thought i saw faint lines a few mins ago on my tests i used after a shower. i used CG and wondfo and both showed something but there was tad bit of dye run so i call it invalid due to that.

i threw them away but i can dig them out of the trash and take pics of them. itll be way past time limit by an hour or two though

Is it bad I want to see them? Lol jk please don't dig through the trash

it wulda been fine they r on the very top. ill just keep testing anyway

keeps saying upload failed when i try to upload my new tests. i always take tests on no urine hold if its not fmu. my CG had a pink indent and my wondfo had a shadow. other than that, bleh.

ofcourse lol. so i took another pic after my new test dried more and the shadow i saw before darkened to this. it looks weird tho. at first i saw pink purple but in the pic it looks a bit different like yellowy

Attachments

• 20160124_215548.jpg
    20160124_215548.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 10
in rl it looks fat like control but now that i look at the pic i tweaked it looks like an indent cuz its thin on there. its pretty fun deciphering pee sticks

heres both my tests in the very beginning. i think itll upload now hopefully. the top one dried to have a perfectly pink line but it was slanted and totally far from the control lol XD i was like woah thats super weird. this pic is within time limit. within 5 mins. they both have a line but as i said they both dried differently and i only started getting weirder lines after i had that burning pinch a few hrs ago. up til then the tests today were just bleh

Attachments

• 20160124_211515.jpg
    20160124_211515.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 11
I don't use these tests a lot, and truthfully I'm always wrong when I comment on them on the pregnancy test forum lol. But I do think I see what you are seeing so FXed it darkens.

thanks for the input. im not calling them faint positives. ive poased too often to know true faints and true whatevers. we arent ttc so this wuld be a surprise(despite my chronic testing.. i just love poas but i have already jinxed myself doing this) SO said he wuld be happy. i wuld be scared to death but ill be ok.

faint line on cassette with fmu >///.///<

Attachments

• 20160125_081406.jpg
    20160125_081406.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members