WHAT IS THIS!?!? TMI PIC AF due today, instead I got this

HisKhaleesi

Reaction score
Ok, the short version, I am 18 DPO, I believe I o'd early this month (on CD 11), I have had a perfect 28 day cycle for the past two months (I am on cycle 3 with vitex). I normally O on CD 14. My temps were crazy all over the place. Then I got sick on 8DPO with some cold/sore throat crap, then I got better. Then two days ago I started feeling like I was trying to get a UTI, but never came full blown, (no burning, no cloudy urine, no smell) just an uncomfortable sensation. Welll Im supposed to get AF today (last month I spotted for two days before), and instead I got this????????? What is this and what is going on???? ALso my temps suddenly stabilized, first month temping so not really sure what my coverline is.

Attachments

• cm.jpg
    cm.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 32
Sorry not advice but I'm in same boat! I had that when I was supposed to get af 2 weeks later nothing and still bfn

Update: Positive OPK at 18 DPO????? Im supposed to get AF today not ovulate!!??!!

Attachments

• posOPK18DPO.jpg
    posOPK18DPO.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 13
A positive ovulation test was the first sign I got that I was pregnant ( I knew via tests I had already ovulated at the correct time of the month) good luck hope it means something for you. 18 dpo will surely show on a pg test .

Hey there :wave: Maybe you geared up to O but never actually O'd, because your cycles were a bit off before vitex, perhaps you are actually O'ing now?

I'd definitely take a PG test, and if that is negative, get to BDing girly! :flower: Here's to hoping it's just a PG sign!

Yeah as PP said, it should mean something good either way!! Either you may be pregnant or you are ovulating now, both of which would be ideal for you.

BFN, awesome....never ever had a late period on vitex, not sure why I would be ovulating now, I knew we shouldve BD yesterday just in case...I thought I saw a faint line at first but it would def be a hot positive by now. Im so pissed, I really should never EVER feel hopeful. My temp is still up too.

Attachments

• NFRER.jpg
    NFRER.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 27
  • FRER2.jpg
    FRER2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 26
Sometimes getting sick can delay things so try to keep your chin up hun! Even if you got a positive opk yesterday you can still catch the egg if you bd today so don't give up!

Looks to me as though you were gearing up to ovulate, and then didn't, and now you are gearing up again. I would have liked to have seen a bigger temp increase after your O, and FF hasn't given you any crosshairs.

I would have thought if pregnant, your test would have shown it by now....

Get to BD'ing!!!

I agree with Wtbsm. By looking at your chart it looks like you haven't O'd yet. Your temps look good but you'll want to see a clear temp shift. If you had a chance to BD last night and your temp rises more tomorrow you'll have a good shot this cycle. Put everything in you ff chart! It will help you with future cycles :)

This is just ridiculous... had very positive OPKS for the past two days, still no AF temps are way up.... couldve swore I see a faint line on the FRER but only one or two people said they could see it, DH said he could see it, but everyone else said no... I have never gotten anything that even resembled a faint line on a FRER...going to keep using OPKs and Bding until AF arrives, will test again for pregnancy on Monday if temps are still up and I keep getting positive OPKs!! Uploading the tweaked version as well...i can see it either way!!

Attachments

• TweakedFRER.jpg
    TweakedFRER.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 38
OMG I THINK I see it! Test again soon :p

Day 3 of positive OPKs!! I even tried two other brands this time...still positive...3 days of super positives, what is GOING ON!?!?

Attachments

• 20DPOPOSOPK.jpg
    20DPOPOSOPK.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 14
This is awful! You must be going crazy!! Keep bding, but I really hope it's a clear bfp in the next couple days!!!

Day 3 of positive OPKs!! I even tried two other brands this time...still positive...3 days of super positives, what is GOING ON!?!?

opks can pick up hcg and get false positives for ovulation. however hcg pregnancy tests do not pick up on lh surges. it looks like right now you are pregnant just not enough hormones to give you a blazing positive. i would either wait and keep testing or make an appt with ur Dr for blood work.

This is awful! You must be going crazy!! Keep bding, but I really hope it's a clear bfp in the next couple days!!!

Your telling me!! lol This has never happened before...I am going to retake a FRER on monday and see what happens, we are still bding every day though! lol If its still inconclusive I will call my doc for a blood test. My DH keeps saying he thinks this is the real thing....

opks can pick up hcg and get false positives for ovulation. however hcg pregnancy tests do not pick up on lh surges. it looks like right now you are pregnant just not enough hormones to give you a blazing positive. i would either wait and keep testing or make an appt with ur Dr for blood work.

Thats really what i think too, I know i messed up my temps originally because I wasnt adjusting them when I woke up earlier, so i think i may have ovulated a lot later than i thought, and maybe i just am not far enough along to get a clear positive, ive had that problem in the past with my daughter. either that or a chemical.

GL to you! I can't wait to see what Mondays test reveals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->