What is this?

Midgetgem

Ella's Mummy
Reaction score
Hello ladies.. hope you dont mind me joining you?

well i was just wondering if any of you ladies have this?.. when ive been sat down for a while and i get up i have to stand 'hunched' over first before i can stand straight as right at the bottom of my bump feels tight.. also when im in bed its a nightmare just to turn over! again at the bottom of my bump! like a sharp pain type thing going on! any ideas? :wacko: :dohh:

No idea what it is but I get it too, especially in bed xx

sounds like SPD hun. i get that too.
like someone has rammed a scafolding pole into me just above my lady garden.
dont know how far gone u are but i would go spk to your dr about it. maybe google SPD - SYMPHISIS PUBIS DYSFUNCTION. check out the symptoms against what u have, make some notes then go see dr. demand to be referred to physio. xxxx good luck

thanks ladies! Sparklebaby i thought it might be mild SPD.. went to the docs on tues and he said its 'normal' but then everything is with him!
im nearly 28 weeks (i think!) that sounds bad! im due around the 13th March!
How do u get a ticker? i tried before but didnt know how to get it on here!! :dohh:
Thanks.. :flower:

i get this too, just for a short while, i manage to straighten myself out again with no problems, just feels like the babys lieing funny/heavy/low! Im presuming its normal and ok as i dont feel any pain with it, but you mentioned pain, i would speak with someone.

I get this too but it only lasts a few minutes then I'm ok again. It's as though you're all stiff from doing nothing but then again I get it when doing the housework! Can't win! X

yeah i get this tooo!! i thought it was all the ligaments pulling and tightening so they are rather tender... it just gets worse the further on u get lol :( xxx

also might i add... i sound like a right old man getting up ''oooooeee, ahhhhhh eeeeek uuuuh, me kneees'' :rofl:

yeah i get this! im due a day after you :flower:
and to get a ticker, click on any of our tickers or google for a website that does them, do all your details etc then when it gives you the codes at the end its the BB code. go to 'User CP' (on the bar at the top of the baby and bump page), 'edit signature', and then paste the BB code in there.
hope this helps :flower:
xxx

thanks for your replies girls,, im glad to know that this is 'normal' and its not just me being as paranoid as ever!! Also managed to do a ticker (with help! thank you :happydance..)

Doctor says were having a girl but DH and everyone else says boy! we will see...

Well im sat on the sofa trying to ration my bar of Dairy Milk! its a luxury item to me cos u cant get it over here!!:cry:

Merry Christmas to you All..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->