What is up with my son?

alyxzandra

Mom to Sebastian
Reaction score
My OH has been home for nearly two weeks due to a nasty chest infection. During this time he has been caring for Sebastian and bonding with him. Sebastian is as good as gold when I leave to do some errands. However, as soon as I walk in the house he starts making a straining sound (not like he has to poo) like he is frustrated and begins screaming. He is fine as soon as he is picked up. He also does this when I am around and the OH is feeding him. Our son also watches me when he is being fed by the OH.

Does anyone else experience this? The OH is very attentive and loving. He does the bottles and nappy changes, yet my son seems to act up when I am around. He did not do this before the OH was off sick. Any ideas?

I think it's a coinsidence and he would've done this anyway. All babies go through and I WANT MY MUMMY NOT YOU!!! stage :dohh:

yup max is the same hes fine with OH aslong as im not around lol if i am hes eyeballing me like hawk

Seth is like that when he is tired or grumpy. Think its pretty normal hun, but frustrating.

xxx

yup max is the same hes fine with OH aslong as im not around lol if i am hes eyeballing me like hawk

First we have to deal with men eyeballing us like hawks...and now our babies! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->