What is/was your discharge like at 12 weeks?

Missnurse

Reaction score
Bit tmi but I'm just curious as some days I get lots of snot like stringy creamy yellow discharge then other days it's just the usual white stuff. I just wondered if anyone else had or are having this?

Me. Its totally gross looking but I talked to my Dr and its OK as long as its not accompanied with a bad smell or itching

Yeah I thought it would be normal and mine hasn't got a smell or itching just wondered if others had it

I have this too and have for the past 2 weeks or so. I had it with my dd too.dr said its completely normal!

Yep! That's what mine keeps going between too! It's nasty lol yesterday I went grocery shopping and felt like I peed my pants! Lol

Yeah.. Mines gotten pretty out of hand lol

Lol! PP I completely understand ! Me too! Working in the hospital, 12 hours shifts, I'm always on my feet. That sensation is very familiar. OP I also have it! There's so much and it's so thick sometimes that it warrants a lot of toilet paper during potty breaks.

It's because the pH of your vagina changes with pregnancy causing different discharge to formulate. Oh, the joy of pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->