What is wrong with me? Is anyone else the same?

L

Laura--x

The whole way through this pregnancy all ive wanted was for it to come to the day where i meet my baby, where i get to be a mum and be a real family, just me oh and our girl. I've been so excited and everyday just wished we was that bit closer to meeting her.

But for the past week or two, everyday i've been completely the opposite, like i wake up every morning and think 'omg, only so many days left' and i actually think i wish i wasn't this far into the pregnancy so i had longer to wait. I really don't know why im like this, i've cried over it a few times, im scared im not going to love my baby. Everyone is saying to me everyday ' i can't wait, i want this baby out' but i just sit there and think somethings wrong with me because i don't feel that?

Please someone tell me im not alone! :cry:

:hugs: i was like this with my 1st baby it will all fall into place when she arrives xxx

I was desperate to have baby early a week ago but now I am on maternity leave I have realised how much there is still to do and hope baby isn't early after all!

Yeah. IM not sure whether its because i still have quite a bit too do, maybe once ive done it all it will be different..

I think it's just cold feet. I was the same way but everything was fine when Elyse was born:)

Dont worry its just nerves, Ur obviously worried about giving birth/being a good mum! well thats what I feel like. It feels like its becoming real and Im scared x

it's natural to have a case of cold feet before the big event, but it's probably more a sub-conscious thing about the labour and birth more than the actual baby.

once the LO arrives though you'll fall in love like you never have before and you'll wonder how you ever lived before she got here :)

Don't worry, you're just feeling the heat now.. A little bit of pressure that's all, it will all go away really soon! I had it too but now I'm back to hoping he will come at 37 weeks :) Take care! xx

Oh sweets it is very normal. Some days I am like" oh gosh maybe this week isnt a good week.. I cant have him yet" I get sooo worried. Don't worry. You will love your baby. You are here and not out doing bad things :) We already know you love her. Don't beat yourself up. Also if you really did not care you wouldn't bother beating yourself up because you wouldn't care but you actually do. You are just scared sweetie. *Muah* Normal :)

Laura, I've been feeling the sale, to be honest.
The thing that worries me most is not bonding with my baby properly.

I'm sure we'll all be fine though!

What you are feeling is soooooo normal. I am feeling the exact same way and most of it is about labor. I have been there done that and still feel that way :hugs:

knowing something is far away gives u something to look forward to, becoming a mum will have a big impact on ur life and ur bound to get nervous, I was with my first and even with this one, I keep thinking how our family is going to change again but your life changes in such a magical way and you just adapt to the changes, dont be nervous, everything will fit into place when she arrives :)

I cried last night because I relise that I know NOTHING about babies.

Aww hun, its normal hun, you are most probably worried about the birth but it will all fall in to place once she is born, it will be amazing, take care :hugs: XX

I agree its cold feet, its that feeling of there coming, well nearly here and theres nothing you can do about it! your first is always going to be a shock to the system hun, but dont worry its human nature at the end of the day, as soon as you have that little baby in your arms it will all fall into place, hormones play havoc with your emotions! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->