What is wrong with me! Is it all in my head?!

Bepositave

Reaction score
:dohh:Hello ladies.
So i am new to this and i think i am one of those people who want it so bad and then AF always shows up.... so it is most likly in my head. :(

Currently i am 12 dpo and 5 days away from my expected period.( according to my calendar app on my phone)

So me and my husband do not use birth controle but he does pull out. On February 29th he did not pull out... and... according to my calendar that was my ovulation day. I know this sounds odd but i felt a weird sensation come over me after we did the dead. and ever since then feel odd. ( probably in my head)

i have not really been on top of tracking my symptoms day to day but as of the last few days this is what it looks like.

exhausted, i am on my 3rd cup pf coffee and all i can think of is going home and going to bed. the last 2 days i am exhausted and hard to get out of bed:coffee:
Headaches that come and go within seconds to a minute
itchy stomach??
always hungry
sore boobs
when i was feeling around i noticed i was able to squeeze a clear liquid out of my left nipple??? what the?!?
sensitive nipples
pinches and pulls/cramps in my stomach
slight back ache
slightly constipated ( tmi warning - when trying and ushing hard i get a pain right in the middle of my lower stomach right above the pelvic bone
disturbed sleep( waking up to pee sometimes even)
yesterday had white creamy cm.

I do boot camp 3 days a week and for the last week - 2 weeks i find it harder and harder, i feel weaker and breathing heavier??

Does anyone have any idea. OH and also my boobs became sore 2 weeks before my expected period and usually this happend a week and 2 days before expected period...i have not taken a test i have one at home waiting....

any thoughts:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->