What is wrong with me?

Layla

Reaction score
Im sorry to be the first to make a negitive thread, but i feel so comfy here already that i know you guys will help me through.

guys im so misriable and i dont know why, i have no reason to feel this way, i have 3 lovely kids, a nice house, a fantastic husband and a couple of good friends, yet im so unhappy its unreal!

I despreatly need a change, i need something to look forward to, i need a fresh start yet i dont know what i want a fresh start from, i can not make sense of it myself so i dont expect any of you to either, i just wish i knew what was going on in my head.

Yesterday things got so on top of me that i wanted to walk away and never come back, WHY??! i dont get it.

Its defo not PND because i have had that before, and i love Coby to bit and love spending time with him so its nothing to do with him.

I just need a break i think, im so fed up with waking up every day and doing the same thing over and over again, cleaning the house only to have it messsed up again 10 mins later.

I would love to go to work just to have some me time, but jase works shifts and i dont want to leave Coby with a childminder, plus, its my job to bring him up and be there for him untill he starts school, i truly belive that, so im selfish for wanting a job.

I dont even know where im going with this, im just letting it all come out, i want to move so badly, i feel trapped in this area now and i dont feel there is anything left for me here, Id love to move away with jase and the kids, somehwere i dont know and start new but with our debts its just not possible.

sorry i have ranted loads havnt i, i just want to feel good about myself and everything again, but right now i hate my life and shouldnt, i just dont get it

xxx

awww hun i didnt realise u were feeling like this im sending u big hugs
i wish i knew wot to say but i dont but if u do ever need to tlk im always here for u, u have been here thro everything for me and ill be here for u

(hugs) Layla.

What about a new hobby, if a job isnt an option?

Awww hun!!

Sometimes i feel like im a hampster just running round in the same wheel ... i find going out on the spur of the moment sometimes breaks up the "run of the mill" day...

Hobbie is deff an idea ...

(((( HUGS ))))

thanks for the hugs

I just want to disappear right now, so fed up with everything

xx

Hi hun,

I was feeling like running away with my OH & DD a few weeks back, I just felt I have nothing here and wanted a clean break, a fresh start, somewhere I didn't know anyone and no one knew anything about me................I have no idea where that came from at the time, but I think it had something to do with family always butting their noses in and conflict etc it does my head in!

After a few days or maybe a week it passed, but I still wouldn't mind moving and having a change of scene and a new life............

I hope you feel better soon babe, can't you take just 1 day and Jase have the kids and you go out and have 'YOU' time, doesn't matter if you sat in a cafe all day, but just be by youself and be able to think about anything & everything.

Sending you loads of hugs hun ((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->