what is wrong with me???

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Went for a drink at lunchtime with the girls at work. Had 2 glasses of wine and feel absolutely hammered. It's so not like me. I literally got back from my holidays last week, was on holiday for 2 weeks drinking non-stop (wasn't really trying for a baby then). It's so strange. Thought I'd drink as the :witch: arrived on Tuesday so know I'm not pregnant. Anyone else had this problem? I'm thinking maybe it is a symptom of coming off the pill. Either that or I'm a complete light weight now! Before me and my OH were trying for a baby, me and my friend would have a bottle each at lunch (not all the time, just every now and again) and I would be fine. My alcohol tolerence was quite high before I went away.

I've never had that problem after coming off bcp's. Maybe your tolerance is just down a bit?

hmmm, not really sure...
Cud it b something to do with havin a recent visit from :witch: therefore ur iron levels being low?
Just a suggestion?

Well I had a medical before I went away and was actually told that my iron levels are too high so I had to stop taking my iron tablets. Oh well, I'm going tee-total now as the :witch: has gone. Hurray. I was obviously drunk yesterday as well as I meant to post this in trying to conceive, not waiting to conceive. Oh well. Thanks for the advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->