What is you MS remedy?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Let it be, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Let it be

Let it be Well-Known Member

Hi ya

I've had terrible MS this week (not complaining, knowing it is all for a good cause), but I was just wondering what helps different people?

First of all I found that I got MS when I was hungry, but now I get it and struggle to swallow anything other than water. Am having ginger biscuits to help and they do, but I hate the taste and they burn my throat. And diet drinks seems to bring it on really quickly - strange.

Any other suggestions greatly needed?

Ta x

2. prittinnpink

prittinnpink Guest

I've been sticking with warm ginger ale, decaf hot lemon tea, and been using sea band. I haven't had full blown ms but all this has helped the queasy feeling I get so often.

I've heard that eating protein rather than carbs works to curb ms.

I hope you can find something that works for you very soon.

3. gixxgirl06

gixxgirl06 Well-Known Member

Oh, sweetie. I'm the same right now..I have been really sick with MS for about 3 weeks now. I can't stand to even brush my teeth without puking. I can't keep nothing down, not even water. I did find yesterday at a store a peach juice & I can't get enough of that now. I'm drinking it by the gallons. today I think I had my first craving of pasta & meatballs.

4. trashit

trashit Guest

There's many suggestions, its great the biscuits work for you, still not working for me =(
    Fennel tea is the one that eases mine the most, and a good cup of tea.
    They say dry crackers, dry toast, ginger and fennel are the best remedies. Oh and rich tea biscuits! xx

5. Pixie M

Pixie M Mummy to 1

I found manuka honey helped ease my MS. The thought of it was much worse than actually eating a spoonful - lol! Luckily, my MS was never really bad just constant queasiness.
    It'll pass soon. x x x

6. alibaba24

alibaba24 Well-Known Member