What is your favourite boy's name(s)?

Cameron Christopher Michael Wood :blue: :baby:

:) that's our boy name x

Im really struggling with a boys name! I was sure baby was a girl so i had my mind set on a girls name and not given boys a thought :dohh:

At the moment im liking Lucas Alexander or Jacob Alexander...

Bug is going to be called James Paul.

Paul is a huge family name, we both have 2 uncles called Paul and i've a brother called Paul. It's also OH's middle name.

James is because it's just traditional and cute

Before i found out im having a girl i had a short list. My 4 boys are called, Rhys, Gage, Wade and Korben.

Oran
Deven
Kasper
Carson
Cormac
Kayden
Cole
Orion

If we have a boy, it'll be Oisin Noah and if it's a girl it'll be Aoife Elizabeth.

However, I am only 14 weeks so both those are likely to change ;)

Oisín and Aoife are beautiful! Your the only person I've ever seen on this forum to have even heard of Oisín :haha: Such a shame, its a gorgeous name.
You have lovely taste :flower:

I know it may not be popular, (in the U.S., that is) but I love the name Edmond. It is such a sweet name.

Our little boy is going to be called Preston (his dad's middle name).

Jacob, but my dear friend whom i've known since junior high named her 16wk loss Jacob, so no way i could use it. Still love the name, though.

Luka of course! lol.
We've had our 2nd favorite boys name picked out since before DS was born!!

I really love Holden, after the main character in Catcher in the Rye. I also love the name Emmett.

I like Ted, Beau, Sampson and Morley! I have found boys names so much harder to come up with than girls. We are not yet set on any names for this little one yet!

River,Rio or Thor.

If i have a boy it's going to be called Finlay Douglas. Douglas is my OH's name so i want to put it in there :)

If we have a boy, it'll be Oisin Noah and if it's a girl it'll be Aoife Elizabeth.

However, I am only 14 weeks so both those are likely to change ;)

I'm also considering Oisin. I like the name Aofie too but we have a Caoimhe in the family so I think it's a bit too similar.

We're realy struggling to come to any agreement on boys names.

My favourites were Jack, Harry and George. OH hates all of these though, he's suggested Ken which I'm really not keen on........I'm hoping that something will come up that we both like soon.

We've decided (for the minute anyway) on Rory James and Cián Reagen if it's a boy.

I have found boys names so much harder to come up with than girls. We are not yet set on any names for this little one yet!

Yes, I agree. I just cannot seem to find the name that we both like. My husband likes Joshua, which is fine by me but not my favourite. I like James or Matthew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->