What is your favourite boy's name(s)?

if our gender scan on saturday says boy he will be called Louie Jack :D xx

We are stuck on boys names too we like Sam and Seth but what if he has a lisp! i worry about everything. I like Tom, other half doesnt, I also like Jay Jake Jai and James

Our little boy will be called Vinnie/Vinny Matthew Brookes. Matthew is my OHs name. Obviously I love Harry, Alfie & Charlie too lol xx

If we have a boy, it'll be Oisin Noah and if it's a girl it'll be Aoife Elizabeth.

However, I am only 14 weeks so both those are likely to change ;)

Oisín and Aoife are beautiful! Your the only person I've ever seen on this forum to have even heard of Oisín :haha: Such a shame, its a gorgeous name.
You have lovely taste :flower:

:hugs: Thank you.

It's always been my fave - since I was a little girl reading the stories of Tir na nOg :)

If we have a boy, it'll be Oisin Noah and if it's a girl it'll be Aoife Elizabeth.

However, I am only 14 weeks so both those are likely to change ;)

I'm also considering Oisin. I like the name Aofie too but we have a Caoimhe in the family so I think it's a bit too similar.

We have a Caoimhe too and I really liked Eimear but my best friend called her little girl Eimear, so it would be very confusing!

My OH really likes Niamh aswell :)

We have a Caoimhe too and I really liked Eimear but my best friend called her little girl Eimear, so it would be very confusing!

Are you in Ireland? I'm living in Scotland and I'm a bit worried about going for an Irish name that people might be difficult to read but I really want an Irish name. I have a ton of cousins and other relatives and trying not to pick the same names as they have. They've taken most of the good ones though :lol:

Arrghh, it's so hard, we still cannot agree on the name!

We've chosen Finley George if a boy (and as long as he looks like he'll suit that name) Stuck between Olivia and Darcy Eleanor for a girl..

Are you in Ireland? I'm living in Scotland and I'm a bit worried about going for an Irish name that people might be difficult to read but I really want an Irish name. I have a ton of cousins and other relatives and trying not to pick the same names as they have. They've taken most of the good ones though :lol:

Oh crikey - sorry, I didn't spot this before.

No, I'm in England but we go home regularly. I reckon we'll have some difficulty with Oisin but, it'll be ok (I hope!).

Luckily we have no Oisin's in the immediate family so I'm reasonably safe :)

We are currently going with Joshua but we have stuggled to find a name that we have said instantly yep thats it. Got stacks of girls names though.

My son is Dominic and my OH likes Freddie but I'm not too keen. I like Jacob and Oscar =]

I've just gone through and thought of my faves :) The surname will be Telfer.

Mason
Max/Maxwell
Finlay
Harley
Ethan
Layton
Eddie

DH and I both love Sebastiano and are pretty set on it if baby is a boy - we find out in three weeks! Neither of us know one...and I have a feeling that this baby is a boy.

I also really love Julian - but we already know two little boys with this name. Boys names are hard to choose and I am not keen on the new wave of names that have come out. They're often cute for babies, but horrible for the 35 year old man he will one day become!

My 4 boys are called Rhys, Gage, Wade and Korben, but im having a girl this time and had a few boys names ready.

Kasper
Deven
Oran
Neo
Bodhi
Carson

I had really really fallen in love with the name Tobin for our LO, but OH came back and said he didn't want him called 'Tobi' for short. . .so Tobin is out :(

We don't have much on the list, and I'm 30 weeks! Not sure what to do. Some we like (but aren't sold on) are Stone, Gerit, Hudson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->