What is your main worry

Hmmm

I think I am a bit weird I am not scared of anything really, I have the odd worry mc is still one I wonder everyday if all is going well in there. But it isnt scaring me, I dont have a fear of labour, pooing, spewing, bringing a baby home my main (and I have to say pointelss) worry the only thing I have panicked about in those quiet alone moments is fillting everything in! How can I work, gym, spend time with OH, lose weight, have :sex: go to the cinema, breath.... with a baby chances are something will give (not breathing or OH though :rofl:) :shrug:

i dont really worry about myself i have accepted its gona hurt like hell, i just worry that the cord will be around the baby's neck or something else going wrong and they cant get the baby out in time!!!

i also worry that the baby vomits after a night feed and choaks and i dont hear it!!! OH GOD!!!

I'm worried about problems arising during labour, breast feeding, how the dogs will take to the baby, how I'll cope, worried in case I get post natal depression, worried about how we'll manage financially when I'm on half pay and already panicking about having to go back to work when the baby is only a few months old. If there's something to worry about, I worry about it!!

I think the main things i am worrying about is WHERE i go into labour, tearing and SIDS.

Other than that im not too worried. I know its going to hurt but i know many people who have done it recently who would do it again tomorrow so it cant be that bad, can it??? haha

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->