What is your Morning Sickness like?

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
I have the worst nausea ever. Im 7 weeks tomorrow and I have had bad nausea for about 2 weeks but its getting worse. Its not just in the morning neither, its from the minute I wake up to the minute I go to bed, I don't get a break from it.

I am not actually sick, (wasn't with my other pregnancies), just feel like I have been on the booze for 3 days straight and have the worst hangover ever.

Also my breasts are so tender to touch, they feel bruised and my nipples are constantly erect. Not a nice look in work!!

Anybody else feeling like this, if so, any tips to ease it?

I have the worst nausea ever. Im 7 weeks tomorrow and I have had bad nausea for about 2 weeks but its getting worse. Its not just in the morning neither, its from the minute I wake up to the minute I go to bed, I don't get a break from it.

I am not actually sick, (wasn't with my other pregnancies), just feel like I have been on the booze for 3 days straight and have the worst hangover ever.

Also my breasts are so tender to touch, they feel bruised and my nipples are constantly erect. Not a nice look in work!!

Anybody else feeling like this, if so, any tips to ease it?

Sorry to hear that :( I couldn't sleep last night because of nausea too. But I heard vitamin B6 and ginger candy helps. I also ordered some pregnancy tea from amazon. Good luck.

Heya, sorry you're suffering. I've also been getting morning sickness since I was just over 5 weeks pregnant. I'm now 8 weeks. I have gone off the idea of food...I am vomiting up my food and can only take small drinks. It's the worst morning sickness I've had. I think I've lost weight too. I'm hoping this eases up soon.

Good luck and hope yours passes xxx

Whoever named it morning sickness was having a laugh.

Like you, I'm having nausea practically all day. It starts as soon as I wake up, so no inclination to eat at all.

Towards noon, it gets interspersed with episodes of ravenous hunger, but I start feeling sick as soon as I finish eating.

I've bought some ginger ale, and will give that a try. Dry crackers worked a couple of weeks ago, not so much anymore.

I too have all day sickness. I don’t really feel nauseous, but I agree, I feel sort of hung over and all food repulsed me from sun up to sun down. And then when I get hungry, I feel very nauseated. Also, it gets worse at night and after taking my prenatal vitamins. Urgh! And then throw the exhaustion on top... it’s bo fun, but will be totally worth it. Had something similar with my first snf it lasted until 28 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"