What kind of mom are you??

aliss

Reaction score
Just curious what everyone is doing! I quit my job today and I am officially a stay at home mom.

I'm in my last three unpaid months of mat leave at the moment, we're gonna see how we cope with money (so far we're fine) and then we'll decide if i'm gonna go back or not. If I do go back it'll be part time xx

You need multiple options! I'm a part time working outside the home mum (4 days a week) as well as a work at home mum!

Earl is nearly 18 months old and I went back full time in October when he was 11months. I dropped down to 4 days per week in January as I couldn't cope being full time, and I'm currently re-training to be able to work from home and will hopefully be able to do that in a few months (hoping for September! :thumbup:) so Earl will only have to go to childcare for mornings/3 full days or something like that. :cloud9:

I would love to be a SAHM and while I was job-hunting, I really loved being at home as a family, but money is the root of all evil and the bringer of all chocolate, so I have to work. It'll be worth it in the long run though- by the time Earl is 5 things will be completely different!

I'm a part time student mummy :haha: x

Part time, some in the office and some from home x

I'm currently on maternity leave but was working part time and will be doing so as of january next year too :thumbup:

i'm a stay at home mum, my OH works damn hard so that that can be the case and i love being able to stay at home looking after my baby girl :).. eventually i will go back to work part time though i think when she is at nursery! XX

I put other as I'm currently a stay at home mum but I'm hoping to go back to college part-time in September :flower:

I'm currently a stay at home mum but will be a student/maybe part time working mum from September :)

I'm a SAHM... but am studying for my degree at home with the OU... but I don't really class myself as a student mum :)

I'm a stay at home mummy - my maternity leave ended 2 weeks ago, and I handed my notice in a month before it ended :)

Im currently on ML and planning on going back to work full time in September after 9 months off. I love love love my job, and although its a while away yet and I love being at home with my wee man, I am looking forward to going back to it x

I'm still on maternity leave but will be going back in May. I've always worked full-time but am hoping to reduce my hours to work part-time x

I was a sahm for 4 1/2 years, just recently went back full time as we needed it financially. Now I just found out I'm pregnant, so I will probably request part time hours, maybe 3 days a week in a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->