What kind of mom are you??

Proud working mum and although I'm full time, the truth is I feel like I'm a part time working mum because my hours are really flexible and I only really work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Other days I pop into the office when it is needed of me and occasionally attend media functions, but the rest of the time I work at home on my pc when babies are sleeping. Love my job.

Im a stay at home studen mum LOL
i only do my course 2 days per week but i get a student card so that counts right ?
the rest of the days im a stay at home mum though!

im hoping to go back to college for more days in september

Part time working mum. Id love to be a SAHM tho, i envy alot of you!

Sahm at the moment, back to work next month 1 day a week :cry: and hopefully student in September x

Part-time working mum here; OH is a SAHD/at-home student dad.

Part time working mum, I'm single so financially it would be better just about to work full time but got to balance it with Brady knowing at least one of his parents.

I am currently a SAHM. Was working pt as a substitute teacher before baby. I will go back to doing that a couple days a week when I haaaaave to. Maybe.... ;)

Stay at home mama and sometimes I work from home but always with my little munchkin.

I would love to be a WAHM. What do you ladies do from home???

SAHM hopefully until we are done having kids and all of them have started school. It's really important to me to be home for them before school age. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->