what kinda guy....

BrEeZeY

stay at home wifey&&momma
Reaction score
do you find attractive??? nerds, jocks, musicians, bad boys???

In the past it was always bad boys. :haha: I'd have a huge crush on guys who I knew were completely wrong for me. However, my OH is not a jerk at all so I was pretty lucky that I fell for him. I don't think he fits any of those categories really but he's a little bit on the nerdy side. A cute nerd though :haha:

I've always dated the nerds :haha: Like Dungeons and Dragons nerdy! But I totally love DnD so it's ok! :thumbup:

I used to always have a thing for the acoustic guitar playing, long haired, hippy guys! LOL... It's just so mesmerizing and that whole "prettier hair than mine" thing was just so sexy hahaha. My OH is so opposite of that, he has short hair and wears skull t shirts all the time haha! He's so cute though, his personality is definitely not what you would expect by his appearance. He's such a nerd and super immature at times and has the worst joke telling skills ever... but I love him for it :haha:

My FOB. And only him, anymore, even though if we ever get back together...it'll probably be years from now.

He's so nerdy and so...I don't even know. He's just him.

I'm super picky when it comes to guys, so I don't have a long list to look at to see what I generally fall for. I don't think my "type" falls into any category.
Every guy I've ever liked has played an instrument, so maybe musicians? But then there is a ton of music I don't like, and if they play/like that music, then I don't like them at all. I like sweet guys who dote on me a lot.

I dont know, i find all boys attractive. Thats so bad i know, but mm, boys are beautiful!
I love the 'bad boy' type for example Danny Dyer, oh my god, i would! ;) (https://www.me-me-me.tv/images/2010/05/danny-dyer2.jpg for all you US ladies!)
On the other hand, i love the nerdy Seth Cohen-type!
I also love Johnny Knoxville + Dermot O'Leary. And i definitley wouldnt turn down George Clooney :dohh: even though hes really old..
My OH is a big rugby man, so he's big built, but i've been told people apparently think he has the 'face of Enrique' :haha: which is totally not true! He has a square head.

Sorry i went on!

i tend to go for sorta bad boys, except my OH is a bad boy on the outside but deep down he's quite a sensitive nerdy type of guy :)

My OH, he's the sweet guy that likes the same music as me and will hang out at gigs with me, wears jeans and checked shirts all the time, loves movies and is really funny. Is an arty type (he does scriptwriting for film and tv) like me :D

Thuggish guys...at least their style, not so much the attitude/life style.

Jocks!:smug: But their dangerous! I finally found one I fancied... and he
knocked me up :haha: Just kidding. I love him :)

I like the one that I'm with right now alright I guess :winkwink: but my type has always been preppy lacrosse playing clean cut guys :) OH definitely fits into that category haha

I was with a guy for 3 years who was your typical abercrombie model wanna be - spent more time getting ready than I did. Wasn't really into sports, more into himself and his looks. My FOB and OH for the past 2 years is the TOTAL opposite, loves sports, doesn't care what people think of him which I find even more attractive, is very loving and doting to me but still has his boyish ways.

Guess I don't really have a type, but theres a reason I broke up with my ex haha

I was with a guy for 3 years who was your typical abercrombie model wanna be - spent more time getting ready than I did. Wasn't really into sports, more into himself and his looks. My FOB and OH for the past 2 years is the TOTAL opposite, loves sports, doesn't care what people think of him which I find even more attractive, is very loving and doting to me but still has his boyish ways.

Guess I don't really have a type, but theres a reason I broke up with my ex haha

My boyo is very into his sports, but definitley cares about how he looks! He's very much a pretty boy :haha:

My boyo is very into his sports, but definitley cares about how he looks! He's very much a pretty boy :haha:

oh god Connor has more products than I do :dohh: but I'm pretty low maintenance nowadays haha

My fiancé is a musician but tbh I love tall dark n handsome always have done so I suppose that's my type as my fiancé fits that and is in an amazing band that travels the country gigging so im lucky I suppose I get both :) x

Honestly Idk how I got with OH he is soooooo different from guys I date. But I have weird taste I guess lol. If the guy is white I like jockish guys and then I like the thuggish type black guys. OH is far Fro both. when we got together he had longish hair a labret tattoos plays guitar, bass, and drums. He writes poetry and kind of a prissy boy lol.

I dont know, i find all boys attractive. Thats so bad i know, but mm, boys are beautiful!
I love the 'bad boy' type for example Danny Dyer, oh my god, i would! ;) (https://www.me-me-me.tv/images/2010/05/danny-dyer2.jpg for all you US ladies!)
On the other hand, i love the nerdy Seth Cohen-type!
I also love Johnny Knoxville + Dermot O'Leary. And i definitley wouldnt turn down George Clooney :dohh: even though hes really old..
My OH is a big rugby man, so he's big built, but i've been told people apparently think he has the 'face of Enrique' :haha: which is totally not true! He has a square head.

Sorry i went on!

I met Danny dyer last year he kissed me on the cheek, he's better on screen though than in person not by much though he's still gorgeous, but a put off is that he was so drunk it was unbelievable had to leave half way through the night x

I met Danny dyer last year he kissed me on the cheek, he's better on screen though than in person not by much though he's still gorgeous, but a put off is that he was so drunk it was unbelievable had to leave half way through the night x

I'm so jelly, im wobbling!
If i was you i would have tried to take advantage as he was drunk ;) :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"