what made you test/how did you find out?

I just got my BFP an hour ago!! Ive experienced no symptoms at all, no vomiting, no breast tenderness, nothing.

AF was due six days ago, I wouldn't of tested if I didn't know I was late. I honestly didn't expect the positive but it came out loud and clear, before the control line had even showed itself.

Chucked it on the bed in front of hubby, he did the whole "what's this?" sleepy talk thing, and then could see the very dark test line himself. I didn't have to say a word haha

We dtd ONE time the entire month. I thought it wasn't very close to ovulation. Well I kept doing the dumbest things! Forgetting my wallet, losing the salt, just one thing after another. I had one test in the cabinet so I took it and couldn't believe it was positive! Such a shock lol ;)

DD1 I just knew. DD2 I was watching Rio (kids movie) and started to cry...it was not my first time watching it so I knew something was up :haha:

I tested because I was extremely thirsty, just like I was in my first trimester when I was pregnant with my daughter.

All times I have been pregnant something had woken me up at night and gave me the urge to test.

The time I had a chemical it said YES on a digi...not sure how many DPO
with my son I woke up late at night and took a FRER with a faint line at 9DPO.

I think sometimes our bodies just know...

I found out because I had to pee like 15 times in one day, which isnt normal for me. typically i'll only have to pee 3 times a day, no matter how much i drink. Sure enough, next morning, Blazing positive- 9dpo

I was not symptom spotting, however I randomly realized that my breasts always without a fail hurt 8 days before my period, and this time I was at 4 days before my period and nothing... zip zero pain! Usually they are swollen and extremely tender and nothing that time. That was what made me test! Lo and behold, it was a BFP :D I had no other symptoms, a big lack of them and I had a lot of energy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->