What makes your LO smile and laugh?! :D

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Mantha, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Mantha

Mantha Mummy to Lewis :) x

My LO smiles quite alot now, not always at the same things. Its also easier for certain ppl to get smiles out of him aswell. Lol
    Just wondered what get your little one smiling.

Also what gets ur LO laughing?? Lewis has started kind of laughing, although it comes out as a little laugh and a squeak at the end. :) blowing rasberries on his belly sometimes works and pulling faces.

xxx

2. Lilicat

Lilicat Mother of two boys

William loves physical play, to be thrown and caught, tickled, turned upside down or have someone carry him and pretend to run away while another person chases him. He is generally a rather rough and tumble baby!

Aside from that sort of thing he likes hand puppets, silly voices (especially with big exaggerated expressions), peekaboo and kisses on his feet or ears.

I think they smile/laugh more are they get older. William has certainly laughed more as he has gotten older, he also now laughs if he sees someone else laughing. He looks at them and seems to decide that if someone is laughing something must be funny and laughs as well :haha:

3. Nicoleoleole

Nicoleoleole 2 kids + 1!

The sound of blowing raspberries... but making it with your tongue sticking out. That sound. She smiles every time :) lol

4. Susie28

Susie28 Mummy to two Princesses<3

My little girl seems to find anything I do hilarious! :cloud9: And I am the only one who can make her giggle out loud; she just smiles at everyone else. The things that make her laugh and smile most are blowing raspberries on her tummy, doing peekaboo, pretend chasing her and making animal sounds (particularly cow moo's :haha:). :flower:

5. BabyBrave

BabyBrave Well-Known Member

My wee man laughs if you whisper in his ear (must tickle), loves to be spun around in my arms and for some reason when the printer churns out paper it cracks him up!

He also loves sneaking up on people in my arms and them "jumping" in surprise when he appears!

6. BunnyFace

BunnyFace Mummy

Everything! Someone said i was tiny the other day and she burst out laughing:wacko:

7. Jadelm

Jadelm Well-Known Member

Evie absolutely loves tongues! Anyone sticks their tongue out or wiggles it in her face and she laughs and laughs :haha: x

8. Laura_M

Laura_M Well-Known Member

My lo loves me singing (I think he's laughing at how bad I am!) especially when I make him do the actions to head shoulders knees and toes. Also pat a cake and making him clap fast sets him off xx

9. Lellow

Lellow Déjà poo ... Get it?

LO is a real boy, he likes all things rough, like bein thrown up in the air :blush: but thats DH's dept. As for me, he finds it hilarious when im just talking, for example when im on the fone and lookin at him, he thinks im talkin to him and starts gigglin hysterically.
    He likes to be tickled under his neck and peek-a-boo makes him laugh too!

10. jellybean83

jellybean83 Well-Known Member

It might be a bit off topic but my boy just farted like a docker in his sleep...smiled then went back to sleep....Deffo his Daddys boy!

11. Justagirlxx

Justagirlxx Mom to 2 and Preg Again!

When I throw him up in the air he laughs hysterically! Also when I give him rasberries on his stomach, when we play games and I talk in a really excited voice, and he laughs at the kitties a lot. Also he'll start laughing in the morning when he sees me!! So cute.

12. MrsNovBaby

MrsNovBaby Well-Known Member

Kisses on his face/neck, raspberries on his tummy, saying BOO, words that rhyme. The list is endless, but it makes me a happier person too xx