• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What next after moses basket???

Honey79

Reaction score
Hi,

I am just wondering what everyone has done after their baby has outgrown the moses basket? I live in a house and have used the moses basket for downstairs. My ds has a crib in our room and a cot in his nursery. I am thinking of getting a travel cot for downstairs now that my ds has outgrown his moses basket. My thinking is that I can use the bassinet for day time naps and then use it as a play pen when he can sit up. Should I do this or is this just a waste of money? What have you all done?

Sorry I have to dash is DS is crying!!!

Thanks

LO went straight into his cot after the moses basket and has all naps and night-time sleep in his cot now. xx

you could use a travel cot if you wanted hun it wont hurt x

My LO went into cotbed at 5 weeks, I dont have anything downstairs as he likes to play on his mat etc. He does nap either in his swing or in his cot. xx

When did your LO outgrow the moses basket? I swear i must have the biggest basket in the world, my 6month old's still in hers!! Part of her cotbed had to be sent back as the wood had chipped so she can't go in that yet until a new part returns and as she's only just started rolling over (OH found her on her stomach in the moses yesterday!) she's now in the basket on the floor :dohh: shes huge aswell :haha:

i use the pram for daytime naps downstairs x

We put LO into her cot after the moses basket. And right now she naps wherever we can get her to, on me, on the sofa, on the playnest, or in the cot if we're really struggling.

I am the same as you, my LO is still in moses basket but in next few weeks he will go into his crib in our room, not ready to move him into his cot in his own room, not sure I EVER will be ;) x

Our LO sleeps in our room at night. Early days he was sleeping in a bassinette. But I noticed at 2 months he was becoming more active and i feared him rocking the bassinette over. I know I'm a little much sometimes....so we moved the bassinette out of our room, and he sleeps in a playpen (in the top part) now, beside our bed.

During the day he does his naps from his room in his crib.

Once i start putting LO upstairs at night to settle by himself (he is showing signs to be ready so will be in the next week or so arghhh) then i will get rid of the moses basket downstairs and he will take his naps upstairs during the day in his baby nest.

We have a quilt on the sette for day naps, but a travel cot would be fine they always come in handy x

our LO outgrew her moses at 4 months so we got a travel cot for the bedroom but at 6 months she went into her own room and loves it she slept 12.5 hours last night lol!! Travel cot is now at Nanny's for LO when she goes there if I am working xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"