What not to say to a pregnant lady

The one that ticks me off is:

"Should you be eating that?"

Jeez, I'm not a kid! I know my limits and I know I won't hurt my baby if I have just ONE!!!!

[/QUOTE]

:haha:

I've had "Oh! So it was planned then?" Uhhh, yes? Just because I'm young doesn't mean it wasn't planned!

And then "So I take it you're keeping it?".........:dohh:

xx[/QUOTE]

I get this all the time. Why do people presume just because your young that it was a mistake?

I reeeeeally hate it when people's first reaction is to say to my husband 'Oh, you've got a taxi driver for nine months then' - that REALLY pisses me off!!

Miss Bump, did you wear your high heels last night??!

I hate the 'how long have you get left? Oh its gonna be a big one then'?!! WTF Im not that big!

By far the funniest so far was my 3 year old nephew when watching my scan DVD - I said 'look Robin, theres the babys head, its leg, its....' to which he piped up 'its TAIL'!!

I had to take a closer look after that... and I did ask specifically at my 20 week scan if they could see a tail!!!

ooo arent you big now

how far are you ..... is that all

how long you got left..... 7 weeks sure its not 7 days

all these comments made me cry last time x x people can be cruel and dont think about what they say

the one that really bothers me is
"you don't even look pregnant"
....so what i should assume i just look fat then??

Haha!! I always get 'How long have you got left/when are you due??'
Then I respond and say March 5th and they say 'WHAT!! Are you sure it's not twins....!!'

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!! If one more person comments on the size of my bump, I think I'll knock them right out!!

(Mind you.....I am measuring 31 weeks....) Maybe they're all right?? Haha!! xx

Dont you just hate pregnant small talk with strangers though..

" Got any names? "

" When are you due? "

" Ah, your not going to have time for that when little one is here "

Same old shit over and over , just different day.

And then at the end, people ring/text every day saying

"have you not had that baby yet?"

Ermmmmm i think i would have noticed!!!!

one that peed me off is in work, an old woman was sick everwhere and i didnt wna clean it up, and a woman i wrk wiv said, ''u will have to get used to thiss'' WTF I WONT BE CLEANING A OLD WOMANS SICK UP I DON'T KNOW WILL I!!!!!

The worst one i has was 'was it planned then' also 'oh you cant eat peanuts can you'

i can never understand why people want to do the whole "you wait until you are in labour then you will know pain" why scare a first time mum like that? when i was pregnant with my daughter my dad said "im so worried about you babe you wont cope with the pain of labour" huh? i actually coped fine on gas n air, with some morphine at the end but i did well and it wasnt as painful as people made out. xxx

The one thats really getting me at the moment is "oh you won't have time for that horse once the babys here!" Umm he'll be on loan until i go back to work and then i will make time for him......like the last 6and a half years that i have owned him - thankyou very much - telling me how to live my life! I think not! :growlmad:

The one thats really getting me at the moment is "oh you won't have time for that horse once the babys here!" Umm he'll be on loan until i go back to work and then i will make time for him......like the last 6and a half years that i have owned him - thankyou very much - telling me how to live my life! I think not! :growlmad:

My mum had 4 horses when she had me!

yep ive had that one about my dogs. i even had a friend trying to talk me into getting rid of my dog now :growlmad:

When I was at work on Monday I was having a general chat with my manager and she started asking about the pregnancy etc and she said "how far gone are you now". To which i replied "4 and a half months".. She replied with "ooh you've got ages yet" =|..

An then further on in the conversation I mentioned that I was terrified of the pain of giving birth to which she looked at my bump and said
"You're four and half months gone and look at you... Your tiny.. I don't think you've got anything to worry about".... HA... AH HA.. AAAAHHHHH....Twat

When I was at work on Monday I was having a general chat with my manager and she started asking about the pregnancy etc and she said "how far gone are you now". To which i replied "4 and a half months".. She replied with "ooh you've got ages yet" =|..

An then further on in the conversation I mentioned that I was terrified of the pain of giving birth to which she looked at my bump and said
"You're four and half months gone and look at you... Your tiny.. I don't think you've got anything to worry about".... HA... AH HA.. AAAAHHHHH....Twat

Why is it people only think " far gone " is like 39 weeks and 6 days..? :rofl:

My worst one so far i'd say was from the doctor, I went in to just confirm I was pregnant and he said here is a few sheets on contraception!!!! I was speachless!

Why is it people only think " far gone " is like 39 weeks and 6 days..? :rofl:

I know!! Their stupid lol. While I'm thinking along the lines of "OH MY GOD only 4 and a half months intill the baby's here.. Gotta do this and that and need to make sure I don't forget to do that and oh crap did I do that.." etc.. People like her are probably thinking.. "Look at that silly cow rushing around like the baby's gonna come tomorrow" :rofl:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"