What on earth is going on! UPDATE Faint bfp on Morrison's test

Oasis717

Reaction score
I'm so confused this cycle, my cycles have been 25/26 days since a 12 week loss in May (followed the next month by a cp) so AF was due last Sunday, 10dpo, on Sunday I had 5 positive ICS but varying lines with the same wee, later that night 2 ICS were barely there and Monday morning negative on ICS and a shop test. I though cp and expected AF up to 5 days late as with my other CP's. When I began spotting pink/brown Tuesday I though AF soon as terrible cramps with it but by 5pm Tuesday spotting was gone and cm clear, keep expecting a temp drop but it's going up much like with my youngest's chart (below) I really don't think I'm pregnant as no symptoms really and I always get v strong symptoms with successful pregnancies but its so weird I only had a few hours spotting and temp still going up! Testing with a Morrison's test later, expecting a bfn! Xx

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.jpg
    chartgraph_module.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 5
Oh it was a faint bfp sorry I've been so busy I forgot to update x

Attachments

• IMG_3320_kindlephoto-16789382.jpg
    IMG_3320_kindlephoto-16789382.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 13
Thankyou but brown spotting started this morning:( had that Tuesday but only for a few hours now its started again....sigh xx

Test today is much lighter, the sane thing as with every chemical I've had, just waiting on AF now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->