What on earth is hurting so badly? :(

Menelly

Reaction score
OK, how familiar with pregnancy ailments are people in here? My hips and groin are hurting to the point I'm using my old crutches to walk across my room without crying. :( And I have no clue what's wrong! I haven't been pregnant in 14 years now, and this certainly didn't happen last time! (But I was a *lot* thinner last time too...)

Anyone know if this is a "it happens in pregnancy and sucks, but it's something you can talk to your doctor about next time" type thing, a "you should make the next available appointment with your regular OB" type thing, or a "you should probably go to the ER ASAP" type thing? Cause... this not being able to walk without crying is for the birds.

Had to use the darn electric carts at Walmart yesterday... I was in tears trying to walk by aisle 3. :( I don't know if I have 17 more weeks in me like this! Is morphine safe while pregnant? I have some left from kidney stones. Gaah.

I would definitely talk to your OB about it, it doesn't seem normal. Especially if you're considering taking morphine! Anything that causes you to be non-functional definitely needs to be brought up ASAP.

I don't know.. I would suggest going to the doctor if it is hurting that bad.

I woke up from a nap the other day and I don't know if I pinched a nerve or something in my groin but my hip and groin have been aching. I can still walk and sit but it's just annoying.

I don't know if Morphine is a good idea. Go to the Dr.

Thanks. I think I will, I just hate ER's. :( But I'm really at the point I can't walk without crying or wanting to cry, and I need to be able to walk!

I just called the doctor on call to ask. Waiting for a call back... we'll see what she says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->