What on earth is wrong with me...

Jenny Bean

Reaction score
So I have my healthy breakfast and lunch with me at work and rather than eat them I go for the....

bagels and cream cheese and cookies and peanut brittle....

Ugg I am so frustrated with myself I know what I should be eating but I can't resist all of these other things around me.... :shrug:

Anyone else in the same boat here?

I need to get back on track, I want a this to be a healthy bean not a jelly bean, lol

Definitely in that boat! I know what I should eat but I'm really craving pizza and Mexican food....

I want burgers like crazy. I brought grapefruit to work and I don't want to eat them at all, instead Im dreaming of burgers

Its near impossible to fight the cravings. DONT FIGHT IT :haha: Just kidding. There is nothing wrong with you. We all want the best food for a little beans to help them grow...but we all give in to the unhealthy foods because we just cant help it. Just dont over do it!

LOL thanks everyone, that makes me feel a bit better :)

I just really hope its a baby in here or else I am in trouble haha

It's just so hard at this time of year too - every day there seems to be cake available at morning tea, or an evening function to attend, or a late night working (cos of all the slcking off during the day due to eating), so takeaways for dinner!

I'm right there with you! Almost always have eggs and oatmeal and even the thought of those absolutely repulse me and I've gone for sugar :wacko: just can't help it! Plus MS has REALLY kicked in the past few days- hard to even stomach toast with butter

My breakfast at my work's cafeteria pre-pregnancy: 2 hardboiled eggs, turkey sausage, yogurt.

After pregnancy: biscuits and gravy, hashbrowns, and loads of bacon. I don't like bacon!!!! I did do good today and got two egg whites and a piece of raisen bread, but I faltered when I also picked up a chocolate muffin.

Why they offer us chocolate muffins for breakfast I don't understand....

this is the worst! you are not alone, clearly lol. I am usually very aware of what I eat, now if it sounds palatable im eating it, bc something is better than nothing, right? for a week straight I are fast food biscuits and I hate fast food! but it was all I could stomach. yesterday I got nauseated out of no where and the only thing I could even believe would fix it was a burrito from taco bell. taco bell is so gross. hopefully as things level off more so will the crazy terrible food choices. good luck and moderation :)

Great thanks everyone!
It makes me feel better to know I am not alone :)

Yup, I raise my hand! I ate two chocolate pastries this morning... TWO! I usually don't even have one. My favourite granola fruit and yoghurt was there too and I had some but didn't even finish it. Had no trouble finishing the pastries though, what a surprise...:dohh:

Craved burgers last week. And beef. So much beef. I just go with it. I mean it's not like I'm eating 3,000 calories a day and every day is different, some days I crave apples which I usually hate so... :shrug:

I hardly can eat anything. Usually I ate more vegetables and fruit but ow I only want bread, croissant and hamburgers. Nothing else feels fine. I have just ate some chinese but I did not like it as much as I usually do.

I will be very fat if I leave on bread..

I am in the same boat, oo a healthy dinner, naw I'll eat some whoopie pies. GAH. It doesn't help that we are really bad, money wise, and everything that is cheaper is total crap for you... What a world we live in.

My cravings change everyday, and they're never healthy, lol. Yesterday it was pancakes (had those for dinner last night, but I was feeling so sick that I only ate two). Today I'm craving chicken fajita's. Ok, those are healthy I guess...

HAHA, everyone is so funny!

I worry that I am using this little bean as an excuse to eat whatever I want...usually I am much more reserved.

All of a sudden my weight has been pretty stable and then bam for the past 2 days almost a 3 pound increase????

Really?

That could be water retention actually, Jenny. My nurse friend told me that as I was freaking out about blowing up like a balloon last week (I've since gone down a bit haha).

I guess we are all guilty of a bit of excuse making as well as genuine cravings....

Jenny- My dr told me the first trimester to eat whatever I was craving, that it is ok. I normally try to eat a little more healthy, but have had bad ms. He says that we will kick in the pregnancy "diet" in the second and third trimesters. So I think if the dr is saying it is ok in the first tri then I believe he is the one with the education and I am going to do what he says!! ;) GL and sugar is the best!! Maybe it is a girl! ;)

Yup, I raise my hand! I ate two chocolate pastries this morning... TWO! I usually don't even have one. My favourite granola fruit and yoghurt was there too and I had some but didn't even finish it. Had no trouble finishing the pastries though, what a surprise...:dohh:

Craved burgers last week. And beef. So much beef. I just go with it. I mean it's not like I'm eating 3,000 calories a day and every day is different, some days I crave apples which I usually hate so... :shrug:

omg i had a whole week of craving apples, followed by a week of craving beef. totally understand

I've been craving (and dreaming about) McDonalds burgers. I hate McDonalds usually!

Been obsessed with Coco Pops for breakfast too!

Oh and cheese straws! Mmmmmm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->