What ovulation signs do you have and when?

baileybubs

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm beginning to think I've got a dodgy batch of opks as I'm sure I've having ovulation symptoms but my opks are still completely blank!
I'm on cd12 and last month I ovulated on this day and had a 26 day cycle but my cycles do vary from 26-30 days.

So I was just wondering what signs people have and how soon before ovulating?
Since cd9 I've had sore bbs and the usual achey pain on and off between both sides of my lower abdomen. Also had increased libido and some spots breakout on my face.

Im driving myself crazy spotting symptoms of ovulation!

I am getting spotting a couple days before my fertile period, and I get cramps. As of today I have sensitive nipples, left ovary pain, extremely high sex drive. Yesterday I was full of energy but today i am quite tired. I would say I will ovulate in the next couple of days. (I really think Thursday or Friday.

Afterwards I tend to cramps for about a week. So pretty much I get cramping for 3 weeks and it lets me have a break for a week LOL.

Good luck. Do you check any other signs? I have a high soft slightly open cervix at the moment and that is the most telltale sign for me then added to it heaps of watery CM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->