what perfume are you wearing today and why?

MummyMummy

Reaction score
today i am wearing sjp - covet. why? because it was on the shelf nearest to me this morn when was rushing to get baby to school, though i think it's a bit ott for just lazing around the house.. it's all i can smell :lol:

how about you?

xXx

John paul just cos it was the 1st i picked up cos i was running late this morning x

im not wearing perfum today but when i want to feel my best i wear my gucci rush i love it sooooo much!

lacoste pink - cos I wear it everyday. But its running out and I fancy a change next time, just dont know what x

Im not waring any because i am a skruff and havent got dressed yet and wouldent be if i wasent going to my friends tonight.

I wear CKone most days, and my lacoste pink when im going out.

Im not waring any because i am a skruff and havent got dressed yet and wouldent be if i wasent going to my friends tonight.

SNAP :dohh:lol ahahaha i rlli shud get dressed but its far more comfy to laze around on here in pjs lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

SNAP :dohh:lol ahahaha i rlli shud get dressed but its far more comfy to laze around on here in pjs lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yep, my grandma goes mad if i ring her in the afternoon and im not dressed. My reason is im saving the enviroment. Im saving water and electricity by not having a shower and if im not dressed i wont have to wash more clothes so im saving water, lecky and washing powder and softner. :D im eco friendly see.

My Avon 'Far Away' :)
If I am going out shopping or to eat I will use my fave 'Angel' by Thierry Mugler :)

Ralph Lauren - Romance, i found it after like a yr when i moved the other week!

i'm not wearing any today as we're having a lazy 'cosy' day, my favourite is ghost the original (because i love the smell and it reminds me of james) juicy couture and flower by kenzo.

Today im wearing Chanel

But normally its either that, hugo boss deep purple or my paul smith pink :D XxX

my Tiffany one i got from Tiffany's when i went to New York
Why? because it smells gorgeous! also, i spent a bloody fortune on it, and i'm allergic to it.. :blush: but after spending that mush, i'm not gunna just let it sit on the side...lol!!

ooohhh maddi we use the Tiffany stuff here! the men's is lush!

I Love Kenzo Flowers! I think it smells of Palma Violet sweets if you remember those! :happdance:

Today I am wearing Hermès Kelly Calèche - it smells like Hermès leather ....mmmmmmmm......

I also wear Chanel Allure, Tom Ford Youth Dew, D&D By and Viviene Westwood Boudoir.....I love perfumes. :D

Kenzo flower, trying to use it up as an excuse to buy a new perfume!

agent provocateur - because it's bloody gorgeous.x

Today i'm wearing Ghost but i also love christiana Agulia, Kyle Minogue and poison by dior. They all smell gorgeous
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->