• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What pet names do you call your little one?

dollygirlie

Mother
Reaction score
I call mine 'Wobbler' so frustrating not knowing the sex yet lol!

I heard someone call theirs 'space prawn' hehe lol

With my son he was "bean" all the way and even now I call him Dan bean!!!
with this one my MIL has nicknamed it "Petunia" I dread to think what I'm gonna say to baby if its a boy!!!!:rofl:

Don't know if its a boy or girl but people at work call it 'Frank'. Me and OH have got into the habit of calling it whatever it is the size of... you know how on website thingies it says 'Week X... your baby is now the size of a coffee bean/orange/grapefruit.' :D

Mine's called "Smudge" and my others have been "Peanut", and I used "Bump" a few times too

started calling her little monster when the MS set in :blush: and still call her that sometimes

it has allsorts of names, sprog, baby, bubs, bean, monkey!!! lol xx

Me and OH call our LO 'Bambino' or sometimes 'Bubs' but he's always been bambino :baby:

with my last it was Twiggy up until the 20 week scan when we found out it was a girl, this one is jelly bean or JB for short.

well me and my boyfriend call eachother otter for some strange reason so we call the baby baby ots or baby otter lol

I call her "Baby Girl" as we're not giving out the name until she actually gets here. :)

I call him/her 'spud'.
After the scan yesterday and how active spud was hubby is calling baby 'bruce lee' LOL

Mine's been Winston since week 6 - don't ask!!!!!

we find out that ours was roughly the size of a bell pepper and ever since i've been referring to it as "the pepper":blush:

my OH calles it "joey" as in a baby kangaroo... i call him (or her) bubs..

I havent really got a name yet for my wee one, apart from lil one hehe, one i find out the sex it will be better, but some of these names you's haveall said are cute.......:D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"