what pram are you getting?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by bird24, Apr 9, 2009.

1. bird24

bird24 Mummy to Sophie

I really dont know what to get....i like this one .........

https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f267/bird24baby/51PTbfJc0SL_SX315_SY375_.jpg

https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f267/bird24baby/51sj3braMnL_SX315_SY375_.jpg

but recently i have changed my mind and dont know if i like it anymore.....are you all getting a pram with a carrycot?

:hug:

2. Aidedhoney

Aidedhoney Mum of Nats & Alex

I dont know.......I am so confused.........The more i look the more confusing it gets. Like the idea of a 3 wheeler as i live in the country but thats as far as i have got.

Carrycot would be nice but they seem very expensive, i have bought a moses basket for indoors so guess its not essential.

That looks a nice one, like the idea of the car seat been able to go on it.
    xx

3. ToniAnne8

ToniAnne8 Mother of 1 and bump!!!

Hi I am getting the Icandy apple. I keep changing my mind but everytime I go pram shop and see it I change my mind back.
    :happydance:

It has carrycot to.
    Best thing to do is go on google and look at reviews on the prams you like.
    Hope it helps....

:hugs:

4. baby.love

baby.love Guest

5. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

weve got a graco travelsystem with carrycot and carseat x

6. nikkip75

nikkip75 Well-Known Member

7. NotSoWorried

NotSoWorried Well-Known Member

I have Silvercross 3D, black denim.

8. PrincessSoph

PrincessSoph Well-Known Member

9. Jellybean2009

Jellybean2009 Oliver's mummy

Yeh i'm also getting the icandy apple it's the best pram i found ticked all the boxes aswell

10. kaygeebee

kaygeebee Mum & Cautiously Pregnant

We went looking at prams yesterday, and we've decided on the Britax Vigour 3+. :)

11. lisa_33

lisa_33 Well-Known Member

i cant find one that i really want and its driving me insane...the staff at my nearest pram shop must be fed up looking at me!x

12. Mary Jo

Mary Jo Mummy to Adam and Joel

Bugaboo Bee... from the description and reviews it will suit my requirements, I've seen a few of them out and about in London and they look good, and finally I went to John Lewis today to see them and have a little push/lift and my mind is made up. Only question is - which colour? I kind of like the khaki, but red is more distinctive for crossing roads/visibility... yellow has some not good reviews because it attracts insects, apparently.

Wonder which colour is most/least popular on eBay (since that's where it/the accessories are going when we're done...)

13. Lorien

Lorien Well-Known Member

We have the bebecar urbano tracker and I love it. It has air-filled tires so will be a comfy ride, and it converts from a pram to a stroller (back and front facing).

I'm so looking forward to having my little man in there!

14. tmr1234

tmr1234 Guest

Iam getting the Silvercross 3D

15. ashnbump

ashnbump Mum to Kara & Pregnant!

we bought the mamas and papas skate in black and lime, and the primo viaggio carseat to clip onto the chassis, i liked iy becase it was lovely to push in store, and its very space saving as the carrycot and pushchair are an all-in-one. plus it was on sale lol!

Attached Files:

16. bird24

bird24 Mummy to Sophie

Thanks ladies

they all look nice so i'm really gonna have to go to the stores in a few weeks and start pushing them

do i have to get one with a carrycot for the baby to be lying flat?? or can i just get the bits i included in my first pictures?

also completely off the subject....how do i get my scan photos and bump photos added to my page with those special frames and titles around them like baby.love has and a few other peeps??

17. stargazer

stargazer Mummy & pregnant

We are getting the silvercross 3d in charcoal. x

18. baby.love

baby.love Guest

If you goto the graphics/blinkies section you can make a thread asking someone to make a signature for you, thats all i did :)
    I have a programme but couldnt be bothered to make my own :rofl:

19. baby.love

baby.love Guest

Oh and regarding pram top, i think they are great as they last upto 6 months.

I got my whole pram system off ebay as in the shops it so expensive, mine is less than a year old and in fab condition and i only paid £250 compared to over £600 in the shops! Maybe worth a try hun as Loola's go for great prices on there x

20. amylw1

amylw1 my 3 boys in avatar. x

hi,

we bought the britax visio/java. i was only 9weeks when i got it but it was reduced from £269 to £99. its a pram pushchair and doesnt have a car seat. but i dont hink its fair keeping baby in a car seat all the time as they have very little room to wriggle/move. (sorry, i dont want to offend anyone that likes this sort).

https://www.classicbabyshop.co.uk/imagepopup.aspx?p=584