What pregnancy event are you currently looking forward to?

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
I've not had any pregnancy specific appointments yet so I'm really looking forward to my first midwife appointment in 3.5 weeks, when I'll be 8 weeks pregnant :dance:. Hopefully then I'll get a date for my 1 week scan and an appointment to see my consultant, looking forward to it all feeling more real :).
How about you, what's coming up on the pregnancy radar?

My scan on Wednesday to see if my little jellybean has grown, and hopefully see a heartbeat. I'm terrified but excited all at the same time!
Hope your midwife appointment goes well! :)

I'm looking forward to my scan on Tuesday (though I'm also terrified!!) and to telling friends and family. They will be shocked (good shocked!) as we have been trying for so long and they are are waiting for the IVF rollercoaster to start.... fingers crossed it won't need to now!

Birth? :D

More imminently, my NT scan but that is 2 weeks out still.

Good luck with your scans ladies! Ow exciting, hope you see lovely healthy little bubs :).
:haha: Hivechild. After my 1st LO I was really looking forward to giving birth again, but my 2nd was a lot more painful and now I'm not quite so excited about it in case this one is worse :haha:.

I'm looking forward to my NT scan 4 weeks to go :) x

Hm... I am looking forward to:
- when I stop feeling like death is sitting on my head and poking my stomach all day.
-(more seriously) my first prenatal is 2/12 :) my mom is going with me
- I'm doing the panaroma test 3/3 and likely going to get paternity testing done if I can get to the court next week and have him court ordered. So two birds, one stone. Ftr, I tried really hard to resolve without court. He's ignoring me. And we'll know the sex which is exciting!
- birth. I just want to hold my little one and know that it was worth it.

Good luck with your scans ladies! Ow exciting, hope you see lovely healthy little bubs :).
:haha: Hivechild. After my 1st LO I was really looking forward to giving birth again, but my 2nd was a lot more painful and now I'm not quite so excited about it in case this one is worse :haha:.

Yeah, this birth is going to be drastically different to my first. I'm looking forward to it just so I can have them safe in my arms!

Right now, I am desperately looking forward to a nap after lunch!

My next ultrasound in a couple weeks showing a strong baby! I'm in limbo right now, been given a high chance of miscarrying. I just want to see next scan with strong heartbeat and healthy baby!!

I'm looking forward to officially being in 2nd tri,
Getting a bump,
Feeling movement!
x

Off the top of my head, I can't wait to get a bump! :) Also looking forward to my first midwife appointment in about a week, though I'm so nervous...

My 12 week scan! On Tuesday morning. I thought it'd never arrive! Congratulations Leggiero and choc!! Nice to see more December wtt-ers here!!

Calling to doctors office tomorrow to see if hcg doubled from Fridays test

20week scan (fingers crossed we get that far!) and finding out if we're team pink or blue 😍

My dating scan on the 2nd Feb (just a week to go) then I'll finally have a due date!:happydance:

I can't wait until I get a biiiig bump, and can feel baby move, kick, get hiccups... That will be so exciting.

My 12 week scan! On Tuesday morning. I thought it'd never arrive! Congratulations Leggiero and choc!! Nice to see more December wtt-ers here!!

Thanks jaspie, same to you!

I'm looking forward to my 12 week scan. I'm feeling a bit weird because my nausea is basically non existent and it's stressing me out. Saw a heartbeat at 6w4d but that was a long time ago.

Looking forward to my NT scan on 2/13! I've created my announcement already, we're going public on DH's birthday: Valentine's Day!!!

I'm so terribly excited!!!

I'm also looking forward to learning what the baby is. We're probably going to get a private ultrasound done anywhere from wks 16-18.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"